Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My side teeth is paining. Do not knw why. Nothing is wrong there. Due to that my ear is also paining a bit.
I have yellowish teeth and after brushing so much they are not having white as still I am confused how to turn them white back!
What are you doing for your teeth? Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to taking care of the things you depend on most. Get the most mileage out of your mouth by using these strategies in your dental care routine.
Watch What Gets In Your Grill
A grill on a car keeps harmful things from getting under the hood. Think of your own grill as a filter system for your entire body. Everybody’s mouth is full of germs—some good, some bad. The bad ones can cause cavities and gum disease, which can lead to tooth loss. Severe gum disease is also associated with other medical problems, like diabetes, heart disease and stroke.
Keep Your Fuel Tank Full
You wouldn’t put just anything in your fuel tank, so be aware of what you're putting in your mouth. Keep your engine running with a healthy diet full of fruits and vegetables.
Practice Preventative Maintenance
Your car won’t get very far without fresh oil and proper tire pressure. Your teeth also need regular care. Daily brushing and flossing are the best ways to keep your mouth healthy.
Get a Tune Up
Taking your car in for a tune up can extend the life of your vehicle and catch small repairs before they turn into big fixes. Regular visits to your dentist and good dental habits can prevent many dental diseases and will keep you smiling for years to come.
I brushed cleanly every day. My tooth were good but the color was changed. Refer me any good toothpaste.
I am getting too many problems in my everyday life. My teeth is getting yellow day by day. I tried different toothpastes and some medicine too. But nothing happens. Tell me what I will do now? Please help me!
I am getting wisdom tooth which is erupted but 1/4th part of tooth is covered with gum tissue and it's painting alot. One Doctor suggested for removal of tissue while the other suggested to extract the tooth. I am suffering from its pain in the jaw neck ear n headache. I couldn't eat or drink easily. Pls advice me what to do to get relief. With pain killer I am getting only temporary relief. please do advise me.
Hello Doctor, Although I dont like to chew all d time BT I have to coz m having problem of too much saliva dat also very thick difficult to swallow. Excess amount of saliva production it's nt normal wd me. I really want get ride of this problem n want to stop chewing gum all d time. While swallowing saliva I have a difficult in throat. Can you please suggest me how to get relief from this problem. Thank u.
Is night guard the only way to control chipping teeth? Is there any way we can get the same shape of teeth again. I e chipped teeth.
I got bleed from my gum every time when I brush or eat little hard thing. How can I fix this problem. Please Doctor.
I am 29 years old female. I guess m allergic to medicines, if I fall sick n take any tablets even if its prescribed by doctor I immediately get mouth ulcers. I m unable to consume food.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.