Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old female and suffering from soft palate swelling pain from last 1 year. Please advise.
My age is 52. Three teeth already fell down. The gap is there. The top side right side teeth gap gum is giving pain when hot or cold thing drinking or eating for the past 2 months. Give me/suggest me give medicine to come back to original.
I am diabetic patient 57 years of age blood sugar under control. I got some problem with lower jaw tooths. If the same is extracted, I heard side effect on eye and Ear. Please clarify.
The antibiotic tetracycline causes gray teeth in children whose teeth are still developing. Antibacterial mouthwashes that contain chlorhexidine or cetylpyridinium chloride can also stain teeth. Some antihistamines, antipsychotic drugs, and blood pressure medications cause tooth stains, as can iron and excess fluoride. If bleaching doesn't help, ask your dentist about dental bonding, in which a tooth-colored material is applied to teeth.
The inner lining of my mouth has become very sensitive since past 5 years. I find difficulty in eating spicy items, rough items like papad and hot drinks. All my blood test results are normal. Vit B12 levels are near the lower limit , around 250.
Hi, I want replantation of my 4 front teeth, please can you let me know the expected cost and the time taken for the same.
Sir, I am filling sensitivity in my teeth from five to seven days when I am eating the food. So what I needs to good comfortable?
Whenever I brush my teeth, 2 or 3 of them starts bleeding. I have this problem since last 3 years. Please solve my problem.
He is having ulcer in his lower lip from last one month, he cut that ulcer by his teeth so it is not cured right now also. Now two more small ulcers r coming there. I m giving him half vizayalac tablet powder in morning and evening and mausami juice two to three times daily from last two days. please give me your suggestions that I m giving him right treatment or any changes I will do. Thanks.
I am suffering from payria disease. What are the medicines should be taken or what is the remedy of it? Should I use a toothpaste that remove such disease? If yes, which one? Can the payria be removed permanently or not?
My mouth become shrink because of I use to chewing tobacco in past but at present it is also in same condition. What I do?
I am suffering from yellow teeth, while daily I clean my tooth. Some people have cleaned tooth from dentist they were complaining now they have feeling cold in tooth while drinking cold water. Please suggest how can I clean my tooth.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!