Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with N K Lodhi
Submit a review for N K LodhiYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and my weight is 44 kgs and I want to gain more weight could you suggest me some diet.
I use to masturbation 2-3 time a day did it impact to my health because I feel weakness after masturbation. I feel weakness for whole day.
My height is 5" 5 nd my age is 20 bt my weight is 67 is dis correct fr my age nd height. I want to reduce my weight nd to be fit how can I lose my weight.
Hi, I am 21 years old boy. Need to know is masturbation bad for health. If yes. Then how many times is recommended? Please advise.
While having a punching practice. I injured my right hand thum. Its not a fracture but from the wrist portion to thumb joint I am having pain I am not able to write. neither I am able to any wprk with that hand due to pain over my wrist. Please suggest me some exercise it was happening from past 7 days.
I have light black spot in the lower portion of my both eyes. How can I remove this? please suggest medicine.
I am thin and tall I want to increase my weight my current weight is 60 and I am 17 I want to get fat can anyone help?
After waking up there is lot of puffiness under my eye, family doc said it might be kidney infection I checked all the report every thing is normal at time this puffiness is all day.
Hi I am 30 year old. I have a desk job. My weight goes up 65 kg to 76 kg. I want to lose my weight. please help.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.