Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad Mubeen KhanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan to be professional, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you so much Doc!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
I have a problem of acid reflux. I have taken PAN40 for a month but there is no improvement. Please suggest me what should I do?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements - earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below -
You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
2. Frequent urination
You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
3. Weight gain
You may experience weight gain.
4. Bruises take longer time to heal
Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
1. Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
2. Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
4. Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
6. Consume bitter vegetables
7. You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
8. Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.