Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mohammad Mubeen KhanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan to be professional, very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you so much Doc!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mohammad Mubeen Khan to be knowledgeable. Knowledgeable
Hi, my tummy is looking like as if I am pregnant. Please suggest how to reduce my tummy. I am taking green tea since one year they is no effect.
I am suffering from shoulder blade pain and right side lower rib pain and also paining muscle around it. I am also getting post nasal drip. This is happening from last 3 months and pain is mild.
25 male since >2 months itching in groin area. Applied b-tex reduced itch then relapse. Applied candid cream reduce itch then few days later again itching started in groin ,hand mostly after evening. Tell me treatment plz.
I am a mom of ten children. I had an operation on my left leg while giving birth to my eight child. Since then I had complication on my left leg. Sometimes it will swell and pain so much. My nerves can be seen and are black. Recently I went to a doctor and was given gabanerve with gabapentin and methylcobalamin, I started feeling a burning sensation on my feet and sometimes I can't feel my leg using my hands, I also feel pain till to my pelvic.
I did my semen analysis below is my report, I have been try to become father form last 6 moth, could anyone please help me out in this. SEMEN ANALYSIS, SEMEN PERIOD OF ABSTINENCE 5 DAYS METHOD: MANUAL TIME OF COLLECTION 2: 41 PM METHOD: MANUAL EXAMINATION TIME 3: 41 PM METHOD: MANUAL VOLUME 3.5 1.5 - 6.8 mL METHOD: MANUAL PH 9.0 > or = 7.2 METHOD: MANUAL COLOR GRAY-WHITE METHOD: MANUAL liquefaction 60 15 - 60 MINUTES METHOD: MANUAL VISCOSITY NORMAL NORMAL METHOD: MANUAL MOTILITY 65 > or = 40 METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION MOTILITY - PROGRESSIVE 50 32 - 72 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION MOTILITY - NON-PROGRESSIVE 15 1 - 18 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION MOTILITY - IMMOTILE 35 22 - 59 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION SPERM COUNT 90 15 - 213 mill/mL METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION NORMAL FORMS 80 > or = 4 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION ABNORMAL FORMS 20 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION HEAD DEFECTS 12 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION GLOBULAR HEAD 04 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION MICRO HEAD 03 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PIN HEAD 00 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION GIANT HEADS 03 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION DOUBLE HEADS 02 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION TAIL 08 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION SHORT TAIL 03 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION CURLED 03 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION detail 02 % METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION agglutinates DETECTED METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION RED CELLS 3 - 5 NOT DETECTED /hpf METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS CELLS 8 - 10 0 - 5 /hpf METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION EPITHELIAL CELLS 1-2 0 - 5 /hpf METHOD: MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION CRYSTALS NOT DETECTED NOT DETECTED METHOD: MANUAL.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatia i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body, and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
1. Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
2. Guggulu is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
3. Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
5. Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
6. Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
7. Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.