Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitali Soni Loya
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali Soni LoyaYour feedback matters!
Dr Mitali is very polite and gives lot of time to the patient. She understood my problem and helped me feel better. Thank you..
Her diagnosis is accurate she makes sure the atmosphere and her attitude keep patients comfortable
It was nice seeing Dr Mitali. I felt improvement a week after taking the treatment
She listen a problem an give us her time properly very good experience.
She's a qualified and having good knowledge in the subject
Very nice worth it.
Delusional disorder refers to the condition in which an individual experiences non-bizarre delusions that our beliefs in things that aren't actually true. The delusions involve situations that take place in real life like being deceived or stalked, conspired against, etc but in actuality, these situations may be highly exaggerated or not true at all as they involve the misinterpretation of experiences or observations. This health problem tends to take place during the middle or later part of your life and is said to affect women more than men.
What are the symptoms associated with this condition?
There are certain signs that you can look out for to easily identify this condition and there are:
- Delusional thoughts lasting one month and above
- Lack of schizophrenia symptoms except delusions associated with the olfactory and tactile systems
- One's behaviour and normal functioning doesn't witness any kind of impairment
- Duration of mood symptoms is short compared to the length of the delusions
- Disorder is not brought on by the use of substances or any medical condition
- Commencement of the disorder can vary from teenage years to later part of adulthood
The root cause of the disorder is still not known, but experts are of the opinion that a variety of biological, genetic, environmental and psychological factors can cause it to occur.
Some of these causes include:
Genetics - It's said that this disorder can be passed on from parents to children. Additionally, it's more common in individuals whose family members suffer from schizophrenia or one of its types.
Biological - Abnormalities in certain parts of the brain can lead to this problem. Areas of the brain associated with thinking and perception have been found to be connected to delusional symptoms.
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
-Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns
Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem.
Everyone desires to have a partner who can be their strength, a person who can help them sail through when the going gets tough. A perfect, love filled, hassle-free relationship tops the priority list of most people. Of late, the ideal "made for each other" couples have become a thing of the past. Stress, work pressure, the mad rush to be at the pinnacle is taking a serious toll on a person's physical and mental health.
Many relationships have gone kaput due to irreconcilable differences. At times, the problem is not about infidelity, but compatibility. Love is there, but understanding is long gone. Under such circumstances, a therapist or a marriage counsellor comes as a ray of hope. Couples therapy has been instrumental in getting many relationships back on track.
Couples therapy cannot miraculously solve the complications and compatibility issues. For a relationship to work, both the partners need to make a conscious and sincere effort. The following tips can go a long way to make couples therapy work.
- No one is born perfect: To err is human. Imperfections will be there. The trick is to create and enjoy small perfect moments out of the imperfections. Do not fall for fairytale love stories. Believe it or not, even fairytale love stories come with their own set of imperfections. Couples therapy amalgamated with this fact can work wonders for your relationship.
- An experienced therapist or counsellor will make the therapy much more effective. Thus, choosing the right therapist becomes a determining factor in the overall success of the therapy.
- A wise man had once said; do not hide anything from your doctor and lawyer. If you want the therapy and your relationship to work, open up to the therapist. Be transparent and honest. To chalk out an effective therapy, the therapist needs to know every detail.
- Couples therapy without the involvement of both partners is meaningless and futile. The partners need to express their point of view. It helps a great deal to ease out the tension and awkwardness between the couple.
- Couples therapy does not always guarantee 100% success. A lot of factors go into success. A therapist is no magician. This should not demoralise you. Set realistic goals, be patient with the therapy. With time, things will change for the better.
- Be regular with the sessions. Work can wait, but a relationship, once lost, will be gone forever. Give your relationship the time and priority it deserves. A therapist knows what work for your relationship. Both partners should participate in the activities assigned by the therapist. The activities, if practised diligently, will do your relationship, a world of good. Every relationship goes through a lean phase. Consult a therapist before it spoils your relationship.