Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Psychiatrists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mitali Soni
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Mitali SoniYour feedback matters!
She's a qualified and having good knowledge in the subject
I am 24 years old. I have one bad habit when I was watching porn or reading sex stories, I rub the bed so white discharges daily. Then now I touches my girlfriend my penis is not erected. Even I putting my penis in her mouth then also my penis not erected. Please help me sir.
I have serious drop in sexual health, I look tired always. Have severe acidity as well which doctor few years back when consulted told as GERD. Im so obese, no strength to exercise, run and climb. I'm so disappointed myself bcoz even im not having an erection for sex. Always depressed losing hopes to live a good life coz next year getting married but worried of my potency. Pls anyone help me. Coming to my habits I smoke daily twice and consume alcohol occasionally. Also I find strange changes in me. Like hair fall (no root can be seen after fall) head scalp dry always even though I put oil 2 days once. My stomach always remains bloated and worsens if not eaten. And from past 3 years I have daily constipation. Pls doctor guide me. Even ready for a visit in Bangalore for full check up.
I have feeling as afraid when I am studying, heat beats are high, concentration disturbed, I think it is psychological problem or studyphobia, my age 29, I get above 75% in all classes up to mba, how can solved it, please give me your suggestions.
I take zolefresh 20 mg in night and many time day time I tack 5 mg I take cyclopam and mere habit ho gay hai main MArna chahti hu kitne sleeping pill khavu to maut mil jay.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.