Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Minhaz NisarYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from pain in my right hand. I have tried pain killers but didn't get relief. Would you please help me.
My new born baby 2 weeks age has gas problem her stomach is bigger so that she can not lay on bed and can not able to sleep. So pls suggest a fast remedy to release gas.
I am 18 years old. My height is 5. 11 but growth of my bones is not good. Like my wrist is so thin. I feel very shy. I m so thin not a healthy. I want to gain my weight with my height. My deit is not bad. But you can say a normal deit. I want to gain soon. Please help me out.
I want to loose my weight please suggest me proper work out and diet for 1 months so I can reduce my weight.
My mother is 62 year old woman facing frequent urinal in every half an hour. So what can I do for her?
Hi, I am struggling from back pain from last 4 months. I took treatment from general physician and Orthopaedic, but problem not solved. Finally I took MRI (Lumbosacral spine). Then they noticed - Mild straightening of the spine noticed. Diffuse annular bulge noted at L3 - L4 level, indenting on ventral thecal sac. Diffuse annular bulge with focal posterior central protrusion noted at L4 L5 level indenting on ventral thecal sac. Then I started to take treatment from Neuro Surgeon. Now its okay. Actually some times I have to work in night shifts. Can I start working in night shifts. Is it affect my health? Please advice me.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Dear Sir, recently I visited one Dental surgeon for toothache/cavity. He made some root canalling treatment on the affected teeth. Is it mandatory to cover the teeth with a silver/metallic crown? Please answer .
I am 40 years i have sugar since14years i am not able to do sex properly i dint peni cont erection i do once in a time if i want second time is not posibale i have to do shingling since 14 years pass i am not have children doctors told take fartility table i tacent 2 months but no result pls tell fast result
I'm 27 years old I have problems of mental illness. Every time every thing I think negative For that I feel depressed and I loosing wight. Please help me out.
have red eye since 4 days And having head ache as well Please suggest me as soon as possible to cure my disease.
My middle finger is stiff in the morning. After giving some rubbing its back to normal. Could you please tell me the medication.
My teeth are not white. What are the precautions taken such that becomes in to white. Give me some suggestions.
Hi doctor, I am Arun, I am 27 years old, I have medium sized pores on my face and I also have many acne marks and tan on my face, I tried many treatments but nothing is worthy and I could not see any improvements in my skin and I am very depressed and inferior in my appearance while I meet new people. Please help me doctor Thanks, Arun.
Hey I started masturbation at an very early stage now I got a small penis and aslo have a early ejaculation problem what should I suppose to do.
I' m 37 years old, got married a year back. Was in a relation with my wife for past 7 years. Past 7-8 months i' m not able to enjoy sex as i' m unable to cum inside her. Recently been loosing hardness inside her too. Kindly advice
Sir, there is a pain in left knee in outer side. When I sit by folding my knee in washroom or any where not on chair, it pain as I standup and I can't able to stand properly for a while and after 2-3 minutes it become normal. What's the reason behind it and please tell me how it can be cure.
Vitamin D is a crucial vitamin that is soluble in fat. Vitamin D is essential for the growth of your bone and it ensures increased flow of calcium into your bloodstream by promoting the process of its absorption from the consumed food. Poor concentration of vitamin D may result in the development of rickets in children and osteoporosis in adults. Vitamin D is important in maintaining the immunity of your system; deficiency of vitamin D gives rise to a number of health problems including cardiac disorders, arthritis, hypertension, diabetes and even cancer.
Daily exposure to mild sunlight helps to synthesize Vitamin D in body. Dietary sources include milk, cod liver oils, fish, meat, fortified dairy and food products.
The most reliable way to diagnose the deficiency of vitamin D is through blood test; it is the most effective method of measuring the level of vitamin D in your blood. The following are some dominant symptoms of vitamin D deficiency:
- Influenza: According to studies, vitamin D acts a guard against the attack of a number of respiratory infections which are widespread in children. Hence, lack of vitamin D in children is responsible for the development of various respiratory tract infections and diseases.
- Depression and Schizophrenia: The root cause of depression and various other psychiatric disorders have been linked to deficiency in vitamin D. It is extremely important for expecting mothers to maintain a sufficient level of vitamin D in their body, during the gestation period to reduce the risk of delayed brain development and other mental ailments in the new born babies.
- Cardiovascular disease: Cardiovascular ailments are more prevalent among people, who tend to suffer from vitamin D deficiency. Patients who suffer from cardiac discomfort have responded well to vitamin D treatment.
- Asthma: Intake of vitamin D supplements reduces the severity and discomforts that are associated with asthma and have also shown considerable reduction in the occurrence of asthma attacks.
- Periodontal disorders: Lack of vitamin D may result in the formation of numerous harmful bacteria in your mouth and may give rise to several oral discomforts in form of painful gum inflammation, bleeding and loss of tooth. Vitamin D aids in the formation of cathelicidins and defensins, which are effective in maintaining the overall oral health.
- Cancer: Types of cancer including prostate cancer, breast cancer and colon cancer are linked with vitamin D deficiency. Supplements of vitamin D are helpful in controlling the growth and development of breast cancer, especially the estrogen sensitive breast cancer.