Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old bachelor. I feel full pain in my body when I get up in the morning. I thought it will get cured, but it didn't, what should I do now?
I have red eyes for over 3 days and now a days my sleeping time is also increase, I don't know why but its too trouble for me, my all over body is paining hardly.
I have fever from a week which comes at morning nd evening and having also pain in whole body what to do now?
Hii, Actually Morning mai Jab mai uthta Hu To Mujhse Utha Nahi jata sareer(Body) Dheela Dheela Rehta hai jaise Ki BP Low Ho gaya ho, or Hand Or lags Ke Jodo(joint) mai Dard Hota Hai.
I am 21 years old I have met with an accident and I have damage on my back bone and that part have a blood clot. please tell me what should I do?
I feel very weakness in my body. Sometime my eyes sight very low. Totally body pain. I should I do. I take consultant with doctor but no result.
Hi I am rick n I am suffering from weakness and I kbt have aby idea of the body pain please help e to solve mg proven jscys.
My Wife Aged 58 Years. Complaining Body pains Diabetic: Metformin Hcl 50 mg. 1 Tab. Daily. thyroid TSH 4.5 Medicine Thyronorm 50 Mcg /Daily. Pl. Suggest something.
When ever I take first bite or bite after a long time time. There is severe pain in both side of jaw. Which subsequently subsides. Its present since few months now. Please advice what should i do ?
I am 25 year old. I have suffered from bone ache for last 3 year. I have consulted the doctor bt I did not getreliefas I want. please recommend me how can I overcome with this problem. Thanking you.
I have experienced slight pain on left thigh bone since 5 days is it normal or is there any problem?
I am suffering from severe head ache and body pains since three days why it is happening like this pls suggest me quickly.
Hello Sir, now I have one problem now my body always pain but before no that problem coming only few months what I can do. My age 34 years old male I am working as a pipe fitter very hard working.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.