Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ManoharYour feedback matters!
I am not feeling well, feeling tired, feeling pain in whole body specially in legs please suggest some medicines.
Hi I am 26 years old female, my baby is 23 months and I had delivered my baby through c section and recently in the month of February 2016 I had inserted copper t actually before that also I was suffering from shoulder, neck, lower back and middle back pain but after the month of February I am suffering from these almost all days or alternate days, so please tell me the veg diet and exercises to ease from these pains and I want to know that why these pains occur what is the reason behind it? Please help.
I am 45 year old male, for last 2 months I have pain from upper arm to solder left side. Kindly give me advise what to do, as I am regularly using moove but not taking any pain killer.
I am having severe pain on my right calf and the pain continues to go right up to my buttocks, please give me some remedy ?
I have thyroid and all time I'm trouble with pain in my body. Can you help me how can I control my thyroid?
Suffering from muscularweakness and full body pAins and also head ache can I get a remedy for this. Suffering alot.
My mother 50 years old, last 20 days she is suffering wit body heat, headache, loose motion, leg pain, fever. Last week suddenly bp was high. We had blood test it was negative. Iam very worried about my mother. Kindly suggest me what can I do.
I have persistent pain moving throughout my body. What could be the reason and suggests possible solution.
Last year one false tooth is installed. With capping on two side tooth for the support. And one month back I had fever and small joint body pain doc said it was chickengunya. But report came negative.
My husband had fever three days back and he was given antibiotics with the paracematols. He does not have fever now but he is unable to get up because of body ache .Can I suggest me what can be done?
I am suffering from body pains last 10 days. Could you please tell me what are the reasons for causing body pains. How can I reduce please suggest me with some simple tips thanks in advance.
A month back while getting down from my sons bunker bed I landed my left leg on the chair's leg frame. Since then I have heel pain. I only get the pain while getting up and if I do exercise without shoes. Im sure there is no fracture else I would have severe pain. May be I hit my heel bone. I have heard when you hit the bone, the pain takes many days to go away.
Sometimes she complains of pain on upper body, it's there for some weeks now. Her Blood pressure is within limits, as she visits her neurologist recently. She take medication as Valprol CR 300, Lamez 50, calcium tablet, vitamin D3 tablet.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.