Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jai MishraYour feedback matters!
I have likely PCOS. Due to M2 tone syrup, I have got my period normal back having cycle of 34 days. I have gone through USG for follicle study and found there is no increase in egg and confused about ovulation days. One of known gyne suggested to go through EB, TB (PCR), on first day if my nxt period cycle and FSH, LH, E2 and AMH tests on second day of my period cycle. Now, I have moved to a new location and visited a nearby gyne who suggested to put me on some injectable or medicines for ovulation induction and no test suggested by her except USG scan for follicle study. Now, I am confused about which treatment is better for me as per my case history. Please suggest as I am under stress to get an ideal way to go about the right treatment.
Am I not pregnant? Sometimes I have irregular cycles (around 35 to 46). Without positive pregnancy test can I have hope with ultrasound scan?
I am suffering from back pain. In a scanning report I had disc problem. So how can I overcome that problem. what remedies to take.
I sometimes got vibration in my heart and body and I have remembering problem too. What should I do?
My age is 23 yrs 4 months. I have weak eye sight when I was 9 years age. Now I have eye sight of 8 for right eye and 7 for left eye. How can I reduce my eye sight power? I fed up with glasses I wearing and no more wanted to wear it.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.
I am a 16 years old. I used to have kidney stones 2 years back. Due to my increasing fat I thought of taking ketogenic diet I wanted to know if it would cause trouble with my kidney stones again?
Bleeding from last 6 months but feels like pregnant, stomach increases. What is this? Please suggest.
I am just seventeen but suffering from a serious backache which ultimately causes problem in bending my back. What to do.
Today, most people’s perception of a beautiful woman is a tall, slim, fair skinned woman. However, not everyone is built with such a physique but still have a beauty of their own. As they say, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and if you think you are beautiful then that confidence will indeed give you the grace and elegance to be noticed. Sadly, we tend to focus more on the social perception of beauty and tend to find faults with ourselves as we try to fit into that mould. These constant negative thoughts lead to the development of emotions that range from discontentment to depression and hence are extremely unhealthy. Here are a few tips to help break out of this negative cycle:
Look Out For Thinking Errors- Most people with a negative self-image tend to think along a few common lines. Recognise these thinking errors and try avoiding them to build a more positive self-image. This includes thinking only in extremes, magnifying things, turning emotions into reasons etc. Realise that thinking negatively makes it more difficult for you to achieve your goals or what you want out of life. Recognising these patterns is the first step towards accepting yourself and building your self-confidence.
Stop Making Comparisons- From early childhood, we begin comparing ourselves with others. As we get older, we compare our self-image with what we see on magazine covers and billboards. Even though we know they have been digitally enhanced, we still aspire to look like them. However, each person’s physique is different and it is not possible for everyone to look like a model.
Recognise Your Strengths- You may have heavy hips but at the same time, you also may have beautiful eyes. Focus on the parts of your body that you love and each time you find yourself complaining about your self-image, remind yourself of these parts. Be grateful for what you have instead of sinking into a victim syndrome.
- Look Out For Triggers- Find out what triggers negative thoughts in you and stay away from them for a while. For some people, this may be in the form of magazines while for others it may be certain TV shows or even the company they keep. Surround yourself with positive imagery and positive people who will support you and uplift you instead of simply sympathising with you and letting you believe that you are a victim. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.