Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in BHOPAL. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Indubala Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Indubala JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 39 years old. In my ultra sound scan of pelvis (tvs), it is observed that, bulky uterus with thickened endometrium and left simple ovarian cyst. I am suffering from over bleeding for the last one month.
I have pcod and 30 mm cyst on my left ovary and periods of 6 months gap suggest me some recovery method for my cyst to get it reduced by size and also wnts my periods back on track.
Dr. my periods had come on 10 april of this month today is 15 day of my period but there is little pain in my lower abdomen. M hvng sex with my partner since 17 th april to till date regularly (unprotected) for conceiving baby. Is this is a reason for pain in lower abdomen .pls suggest urgently.
Lumps are usually harmless and do not raise serious concerns. However, if the lump persists for more than two weeks, it may be a serious issue. Lumps are categorized based on their place of occurrence and each of them demand separate treatment. Learn the signs of danger related to lumps and take action accordingly.
Reason behind formation of Lumps
Injury is one of the major causes behind lumps. If the lump is painful, one must consult a doctor immediately. There can be various other causes behind lumps, which depend upon its place of occurrence.
- Epidermoid and pilar cysts (sebaceous cysts) appear as small smooth lumps under the surface of one’s skin. Such cysts are non-cancerous, hence, can be treated easily.
- Swollen lymph glands generally occur in neck or in groin or under the armpit. Usually, any infection results in swollen lymph glands. However, in certain cases it may be caused by cancer.
- Skin abscess is a term given to collection of pus. e.g. boils. Symptoms of abscess consist of redness and swelling.
- Style or Chalazion causes swelling on the eyelids.
- Lump in the salivary glands happens due to mumps
- Swelling in the thyroid glands may cause lump in the neck region. This lump may encompass the entire third gland or a part of it.
- Breast lumps occur in both men and women. Generally, they do not indicate breast cancer. Any abnormal swelling in the breast must be immediately shown to the doctor.
- Hernia or enlarged lymph gland may result in a lump in the groin.
- If a person experiences swelling in the scrotum, he must immediately consult a doctor.
- Lump in the anus can be caused due to piles. The small vessels engulfing the anus may get swelled piling up more blood than usual. Other than a pile, abscess could also be the reason behind lump.
- Lump on the hand, wrist, finger may occur due to ganglion. Such cysts may develop around joints or tendons.
Signs which indicate you must get your lump checked by a doctor
- If the lump gets hard or firm
- If the lump gets sore
- If the lump gets enlarged
- If the lump doesn’t vanish within few days
- If your body temperature rises more than normal
- If you experience abnormal loss in weight
- If you experience any such abnormalities
- If the lump reappears post removal
If any of the above sign occurs, it is better to consult a doctor and get your lump checked. In most cases, lumps are harmless and non-cancerous. But it is better to take precaution. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am Dr. Shashank, Neuro Physiotherapist at Xcell Physiocare. Spine and brain injury has a very devastating effect on the family as well as on the patient so rehabilitation place a very important role. Aaj kal ke jo physiotherapy ke existing trends hai usme generally kya focus hota hai- on the cross muscle exercises, general balance and walking. But nobody focuses on minute aspects of them which plays a very important role in the social well being of the patient. For example- components of walking, speech and specifically the hand training part. So we at Xcell Physiocare brings to you advanced neuro setups that caters to all your needs. So we use latest technologies and we have detailed assessment tools to diagnose to assess the patient and to set the customized treatment protocol according to the needs of the patient not the gross treatments which everybody follows everywhere. What is advanced neuro rehab centres? We have new technologies to aid the patients, to equip the patient.
For example, we are using state of the art machines and the latest thing which we use is cranial electrical stimulation. Basically jo neuro rehab ka patient hota hai, jo neurological disorder ka patient hota hai, usme brain mein sensation waves memory ke liye. Ya psychosomatic disorder ke liye for example- depression, insomnia, anxiety. In sab ke liye brain relaxation is very important so we stimulate the brain and it has very fantastic results. We have functional electrical stimulation. Aapne generally dekha hoga ki stroke ke baad generally jo patient hota hai uske haath mein hand function, jaise hands were like this specifically in patients or pair mein foot drop ho jata hai jisse ki patient ko hath se likhne ka kaam ho gaya, kapde pehanne ka kaam ho gaya ya activities of daily living wo hamper ho jata hai.
Similarly foot drop mei what happens is ki patient ko chalne main difficulty aati hai. Jo normally gate pattern hota hai patient ka wo uss tarah se nahi rehta hai. For example, heel pehle strike karti hai foot baad mein aata hai. Toh yeh sab cheez jo hoti hai yeh abnormalities aa jati hai normal functioning uski nahi rehti hai. We have introduced things like FES in our centres. It has a very fantastic result. It will help the patient to cause dorsiflexion of the foot jisse ki chalne mei usko bahut aasani ho jati hai. Similarly in case of hand. Hand training me kya hota hai jo post-stroke hand hota hai it is like a clenched fist. Ab usko opening mein bahut problem aati hai. But with the help of the electrical stimulation like FES, we place some kind of electrode and we have very authenticated and researched protocol on that which helps in hand opening and hand grasping.
So it's a new concept here and it is of great help. Again we have a dedicated gate lab with harness system. Ab ek paralysis patient hai jiske dono pair kaam nahi kar rahe, pelvis control nahi hai. Aise patient ko walk karwana ek bahut tedious task hai. So with the help of harness system it is very safe and effective for the therapist to make patient walk on stationery as well as on the moving surfaces and without letting the patient get injured and it is a very safe process. Spine pe excessive load nahi aata hai. Pelvis aapka balanced rehta hai and we can improve the speed of walking with help of a treadmill. So it is a new concept and we are focusing on that.
Then we have a dedicated hand unit section. Our experienced occupational therapist focus to work on the hand training protocol and teaches new techniques how to cope up with the activities of daily living. Stroke ke Baad patients main difficulty kis chiz ki aati hai? Shirt nahin pehan paate hain, toilet activity nahi kar paate hain, joote ke laces nahi bandh paate, shirt band nahi kar paate hain. Ye sari activities we dedicate training. We focus to teach such type of patients. Now we have a virtual reality training centre labs. It is very boring for a patient to do same exercises again and again and again. So we have created and simulated an environment. We are using Xbox 360. we have certain games for hand training as well as for lower limbs.
So patients become very enthusiastic while performing these activities. Then we have a visual feedback on the screen so patient ko bhi interest create hota hai. Aur ispe hum ek hi time mein multiple components pe kaam kar sakte hain for example- trunk pe, pelvis pe. Hands ki game hai to we can improve hand coordination with certain things. Foot ka koi game hai to we can improve the foot coordination, balance from that. So these things have a very positive effect on the patient.
So these are the basic things which we are using here and wish you a very happy health.
Being a mother is the greatest gift to womankind. With the most amazing feeling of being a mother, comes big challenges and responsibilities. The first and foremost being, keeping the baby safe and healthy. Providing babies their best start begins with breastfeeding. Doctors around the world recommend exclusive breastfeeding to begin within the first hour of a baby’s life and continue until six months.
A mother’s milk has no substitute. It is packed with amazing nutritional benefits, the absence of which can lead children at risk of malnutrition and various diseases. Breast milk is often being termed as complete food with added antibodies, enzymes, hormones and fatty acids extremely vital for a delicate immune system of an infant. Babies build their immunity in the first few years of their life and breast milk is critical to developing immunity.
UNICEF working on child’s rights and well-being world over promotes breastfeeding schemes across many countries.
According to UNICEF reports, a non-breast fed child is 14 times likely to die within first six months than an exclusively breastfed child. An estimated 8,20,000 children under the age of five could be saved each year with increased breastfeeding. However, Only 38% of infants globally are breastfed. Looking at India’s state, Malnutrition continues to be one of the greatest challenges. One cost effective, safe and smart intervention to curb malnutrition and decrease infant mortality is breastfeeding.
Let’s now look at the benefits of breast milk for infants and mothers:
- Breast milk is found to reduce the risk of respiratory tract infections, diarrhea, asthma, food allergies, leukemia, diabetes and celiac disease.
- Psychologists have long established the positive effects of mother’s touch in the emotional development of babies. In addition to this, breastfeed has positive effects on child’s cognitive development.
- Breastfeeding has amazing benefits for mothers. It is found to aid weight loss post pregnancy. It promotes better uterus shrinkage and delays menstruation. Lactating mothers naturally avoid pregnancy till they breastfeed. It reduces the risk of breast cancer, cardiovascular disease and rheumatoid arthritis later in life.
- Considering the benefits of this super natural milk, many countries have now adopted an international code of marketing of breast-milk substitutes. The code promotes breastfeeding and restricts marketing of infant formula milk. India along with many other countries signed it.
India has also begun with a baby friendly hospital initiative where hospitals educate new mothers regarding breast feeding and strictly discourage infant formulas wherever possible. The myth of feeding newborn babies with honey, water, sugar does more harm than good. Thus, it is vital to exclusively breastfeed the baby at least for six months before introducing other foods.
Ensure your child’s right to a healthy life through breastfeeding! If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.