Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepesh YadavYour feedback matters!
Depression is an addictive state, which is hard to get rid of. Everybody who suffers from it encounters it in an unexpected way, yet we all agree that it can be a major well-being issue. It makes a person miserable, disappointed, restless or numb for long and tedious timeframes, and is debilitating, particularly when you can't demonstrate your feelings and worries to anybody. It can meddle with your productivity and can become a concern not only in workplaces, but also in social circles.
So here's how to deal with a friend or family member in a depressed state of mind:
- Never Say 'You're Too Much': When someone with depression is told "you're too much," particularly by somebody near them, it can send them spiralling into blame and nervousness and bitterness. Being encouraging and empowering is likewise useful.
- Try not to Shame People for Being Negative: Dejection changes the world into a scene of pessimism. Discouraged individuals don't just focus on the negatives, but they also disregard the positives.
- Do Understand That Depression Doesn't Mean "Trouble": Melancholy is a condition with an assortment of side effects like exhaustion, confused mind state and rest issues. These are all side effects of melancholy. Crabbiness is an exceptionally basic side effect, which once in a while is encountered by many individuals, and can lead to an expanded sensitivity. Normally, it's difficult to be sympathetic with someone who is behaving grumpily. But you need to make a conscious effort to still see the positive in depressed individuals and lead them to hope.
- Do Validate: Approval can help manage a depressed state, and can wean a friend or family member out of depression. Remember that someone with dejection is not living in the same universe as you. The laws that oversee your universe don't exist in theirs.
Depressed individuals require your understanding, your empathy, and your affection, considerably more when they are having a troublesome day, week or month. It is hard, but possible. Discouraged individuals value a positive backing in particular. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My age is 36 I have oily skin I try to control oil but success after 36 age I have pimple on my face because of oily skin my skin looks so dull and black iwant to know how to control oil please solve my problem.
I have problem with my face because some pimples are on my face which is big problem for me so please tell me what I do.
I have some memory loss. Now I cannot concentrate to study. How can improve my remembering capacity.
Is hair dandruff a cause of fungal infection or just a matter of dirt and dying skin cells? How to reduce it?
Dear Sir, I seem to have ringworm infection in the crotch area. It has been persisting for long (7-8 months) .I have taken medications - fluconazole and clotrimazole they seem to help but as soon I stop using them it reappears. Request you to suggest medication that clears the infection and stop them from reappearing.
I am 14 years old and have itching problem mainly in penis, elbow and gaps of fingers and other body parts. I sex a girl about 3 month Regularly. But now what can I do.
I am 20 years old and have been detected with high cholesterol a month ago my reports are = triglycerides 121 ldl - 141 hdl- 51 vldl - 24 tc/hdlc ratio - 4.29 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 2.81. CBC hemoglobin 15.6 HB% 107.64 PCV 45.2 RBC 5.05 MCV 89.50 MCH MCHC RDW Total leukocytes count 7000 neutrophils 4550 lymphocytes 2240 eosinophils 70 Monocytes 140 Basophils 0 And after 1 month my reports= triglycerides 96 ldl - 53 hdl- 43 vldl - 19 tc/hdlc ratio - 2.70 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 1.25 CBC CBC hemoglobin 13.7 HB%. 94.53 PCV 42.4 RBC 4.8 MCV 87.97 MCH 28.42 MCHC 32.31 RDW 12 Total leukocytes count 7200 neutrophils 4530 lymphocytes 2370 eosinophils 0 Monocytes 288 Basophils 0 please have your opinions and suggestion on my reports and is there any problem between cbc reports.
The function of a moisturiser is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water and prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred.
Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type:
- Normal skin: Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
- Dry skin: Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
- Oily skin: Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the T-zone.