Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Singh Choudhary
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak Singh ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellow and I do not even smoking. Even though my teeth are not good, I also do brush. So how can my teeth are healthy and good.
Hi sir I have a dental issue as last 6 year ago I used to ache on tooth but it comes in each 6 month whenever I take bite of food from this tooth it gets ache for 7 days so I avoid to take food from this and it's also giving pain to other tooth which connected with that so what should I do is RC is the only option but it's took expensive and painful so any solution?
I am not able to feel any taste of whatever I am eating. This is happening since last 20 days. Also my mouth and tongue burns whenever anything mild spicy I am eating. Without eating also there is continuous burning sensation in the front of tongue. Tongue is whitish in colour and I try to scrap the white layer but it does?t go. I am using candid mouth paint since 2 weeks but no improvement .Can anyone help what should I do?
when I wake up after sleep then I found my mouth full with water. Please suggest me what is the reason.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are -
1. Irregular brushing habits
2. Tobacco consumption
3. Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
4. Yeast infections in the mouth
5. Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
6. Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focusses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
2. Merc sol
It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
7. Nux vomica
Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
Hello doctor I have problem of mouth ulcer for long time and many times pl suggest me for good medicine
Hello sir mere niche Vale dant k masodo m bahut jyada chiss si ho rahi h mene Dr. ko dikhya to vo sujan bta rahe h or scaling bta rahe h use krvane m koi peresani to nahi h.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
4. If your tooth was in pain prior to treatment, it may take few days for tooth to heal pain to be relived.
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.