Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhawna Chopra
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Bhawna ChopraYour feedback matters!
Sudden my wife start a severe pain in her stomach she doesn't know what happened to her before that we have a intercourse.
Hi, I was 11 weeks pregnant but had to do DNC on feb 01 2017 as my fetus was showing of only 2 weeks. Now it's more than a month for dnc but I still see black spotting while visiting loo n toilet. Also I did not get my period yet. I would like to know as is this normal to see spotting for more than a month after dnc or if its not normal then what is wrong, what am I suppose to do and whats the treatment.
I am Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja. Aaj me apko allergies ke bare me btaunga. Allergies apko kisi bhi chiz se ho skti hai like food, environment. Allergy apko attack krti hai jab apka immune system weak hota hai. Ye 3 tarike se effect krti hai, respiratory, skin and gastric. Rhinitis se start hota hai jisme patient ko sneezing hoti hai. Patient ko sinusitis ka bhi problem ho jata hai. Patient ko tonsillitis ka problem ho jata hai. Jab ye chect me phuchta hai to ye bronchitis me convert ho jata hai. Iska symptom hai irritation in throat, inflammation. Agar hum ise medicines leke dabba dete hain to ye asthma me convert ho jata hai. Ye skin me bhi inflammation kr deti hai. Patient ko eczema, urticaria and angioedema ka problem ho jata hai. Skin pe red rashes ho jate hain. Isme apko nausea, vomiting and diarrhea ka problem bhi ho jata hai. Pollution is the biggest reason of allergies.
Eyes me jalan hoti hai and nose band ho jata hai. Allergies genetically bhi aati hain. Islia homeopathy inme bhut acha treatment deta hai. Allergy ko homeopathy se easily cure kia ja skta hai. Hum apka immune system build krte hain. Allergy ko diagnose krne ke lia hum apke kuch test krate hain. Allergy kabhi bhi 1-2 days me thik nhi hoti hai. Treatment me time lgta hai. Fungus growth bhi ek allergy hi hai. Immune system ke girne ke kayi karan ho skte hain. Ab isko prevent kaise kren.
Face pe gila rumal bandhiye jis se sara dust gille kapde pe hi reh jayega. Muh and hand baar baar wash kriye. Ghar me se carpets remove kr dijiye and agara pets hain to unko durr rkhiye. Ghar me money plant lgaiye taki oxygen produce ho ske. Skin ke hygiene maintain kren. Eat only healthy diet. Gastric allergy ko dhundna hi sabse bada task hai. Jitni apki bukh hai us se kam khaiye. Myth hai ki homeopathy bhut lamba treatment hai. 4-6 months me aap result dekh skte hain. Baki apke pathology pe bhi depend krta hai. Test pe bhi depend krta hai ki apka body ka immune level kya hai. Aap mujhse Lybrate ke through consult kr skte hain.
Sexually Transmitted Disease HSV herpes simplex virus Is it completely cured? Which medicine option is better Allopathic or Ayurvedic.
I had unprotected sex and took an ipill in 2 hours and the next day again I had unprotected sex should I take another ipill?
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.