Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Acupuncturists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ayush Maheshwari
Submit a review for Dr. Ayush MaheshwariYour feedback matters!
What is best way to eat raw garlic, in addition to, using same as spices in vegetables meat and falls etc.
I'm 30 year old software employee.I have knee problems, when ever I travel in car or bus, if I sit in same position for at lest 1hr, I get knee pain. Please suggest me what should I need to do?
Hy doctors I am very lean and thin and my cheeks are very thin almost everywhere my bones are visible, I do eat food but I am not in the category who eat too much just the casual. I am 19 years old. I want to gain weight and have chubby cheeks can anyone help me?
I am 25 years old male. And I have knee pain from minimum 1 month. I used crape band aid and volini too. But no relief. What I do for this pain?
My daughter is 5 years old she is under weight can you give me diet and tips to increase her weight.
My mother had knee replacement operation. After one month she is suffering from continuously major pain in foot thigh and calf muscle. Whts the reason and treatment.
I feel to weakness. I cannot run 10 minute. My age 19 but of I walk 15 mnt .i feel to rest. What can I do?
While cooking, one ingredient you cannot be without is oil. This is an essential ingredient in all types of cooking and no matter how little you put, a significant amount will still get into your body. Thus, it is of prime importance that you choose your cooking oil carefully. There are options, which are healthier than others and it is advisable to lean more on these options compared to the normal ones available in the market.
Considerations before choosing healthy cooking oils
It is important to not get into the marketing hype of various brands, which claim to be healthy cooking oils. Basic ingredients, no matter how refined, will still dictate how healthy the oil is. Some facts to consider are:
- You would want oils which are stable at high temperatures and don't oxidize easily. If oils oxidize easily, they form free radicals, which are harmful for your health.
- Unhealthy oils, even at lower temperatures will form polyunsaturated fats and thus, look for oils which have less of it.
Here are some healthy alternatives to the commonly found vegetable oils which are high in polyunsaturated fats.
- Olive oil: One of the staples and heroes of the Mediterranean diet, olive oil has long been the favorite of healthy cooking champions. It is good for the heart as it lowers LDL and encourages the growth of good cholesterol or HDL. It is also very low in polyunsaturated fats. You should try to go for extra virgin olive oil, although other variations are still better than normal vegetable oils.
- Palm oil: Also low in polyunsaturated fats, palm oil is rich in vitamin E and many other nutrients which make it a very healthy alternative to the normal vegetable oils you would usually buy from the market.
- Coconut oil: This variety of oil tends to have the least amount of polyunsaturated fats and is being touted as the healthiest alternative to normal cooking oils. Coconut oil contains a lot of lauric acid which helps to improve cholesterol levels within the body and is also know to have antibacterial properties.
- Avocado oil: Another healthy alternative, it may be a little difficult to find in the shelves as it is still uncommon. Again, this oil is also very low in unsaturated fats and is thus, similar to olive oil. You can use this oil for cooking or serve it cold as garnishing for dishes as well.
Indian market offers variety in oils and one can choose from sesame, ricebran, sunflower, safflower, canola , coconut and pure ghee too. Changing or rotating oils is healthy as it gives the body different essential fatty acids which it needs; for example we need a healthy blend of mono -unsaturates (50%) polyunsaturates ((30%) and saturated fatty acids(20%). However, you should consult your physician as to, which oil will be best for you.