Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash ManikpuriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from excessive masturbation habit since 6 years. Due to which I am facing memory problems. Internet too says that memory loss might be caused by excessive masturbation. I know masturbation is normal. But excessively you may harm yourself. Please tell me any treatment to cure my memory problems completely.
I have problem related to the brain because some time I forget what was I doing and I consulted many neurologists they told that it's a type of epilepsy so please tell me what should I do now.
My Hab1c is 6.1,should I start using medicine to control for life long or it can be revert to normal with changing life style like food diet, work out at gym, walking,avoid of sweets. Kindly suggest.
I have not received any response from your sides sir if it is sinus infection can I take amoxicillin tablet or not tell me sir.
Sir/Madam Im sanjeev 28years old from hyderabad. Sir/madam im facing severe headache problem. Rounded headache. Feeling heavy on head. At the time of Moisture weather doubles the headache. Is this sinus related?. What are the reasons for this and how to get rid from this problem. And tel me steps to control.
Hi i am Suffering from severe cold from 3 weeks. Now jaws are locked and headache is there. Even in moving neck.In mucus also some blood comes.
Hi doctor, My age is 30 year. I am tall and obese girl. I have high bp 150/100 and I under medications nebicard 2.5 one in the morning. In 2014, I was diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse. I am married and have a girl child. I delivered her in c-section in 2012. I have pcos problem due to which I have irregular periods. In 2013, I had appendix laparoscopy and in 2015, I had cystectomy and d&c. Now for the past three days, all of a sudden I am having shortness of breath along with loose stools. I also have leg swelling and abdominal bloating. What could be the reason? Please help. Doctor is saying it is wheezing but my lungs are clear. I don't think it is either wheezing or muscle cramp. My doctor has asked to take echo. Please advise.
Sir I am having pneumonia since early age and I didn't get cure about it please suggest me some medicine because I am having cough and cold in a month which affect my work.
Is erectile dysfunction is psychological is it treatable how much time antipsychotic drugs should take for better treatment and result.
Head and neck cancers usually start in the squamous cells and are also referred to as squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck. It occurs in the nose, throat, mouth and salivary glands. Head and Neck cancers are further classified into various categories on the basis of the area of the neck and head where they occur. Although head and neck cancers are different, they both occur inside the mouth, sinuses, nose, salivary glands and throat, which are considered as a group.
Salivary gland cancers are generally very infrequent. An assortment of cancer causing cells is present in salivary glands, so various types of salivary gland cancers have been found to occur.
If you are habituated to consuming tobacco and alcohol, then you are at the highest risk of suffering from head and neck cancer; however, it can also be caused in people who suffer from infections caused by human Papilloma virus. Other factors may include:
- Oral health- Untreated gum diseases and oral cavity can be the reasons behind the development of the disease.
- Sex- Women are less prone to head and neck cancers than men.
- Lack of Nutrition- If your body is lacking in certain nutrients; you are more likely to catch the disease.
- Age- People above 40 years of age are more susceptible to head and neck cancer.
- Difficulty in swallowing- Inflammation and pain in throat, leading to a problem in swallowing.
- Hoarse Voice- Hoarseness or change in the voice.
Apart from this, there are some symptoms which show up in a specific area of your head and neck, such as:
- Oral Cavity- A red or white patch on the tongue, the gums or the lining of the mouth.
- Pharynx- Trouble in breathing and swallowing followed by a frequent headache.
- Surgery- Surgery is usually to remove the primary tumour in toto or as much as feasible. Also, clearence of the lymph nodes that are involved is done during surgery at the same time.
- Radiation Therapy- Radiation therapy is considered where functions like speech can be conserved.
- Chemotherapy- Radiotherapy in combination with chemotherapy can help, if you are suffering from a more advanced form of head and neck cancers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.