Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. Ashraf KhanYour feedback matters!
How can I Gain my Weight I can't Do any thing . I want Feet body What should I do ? What medicine should I take please tell Me.
I'm working to shape my body. My weight is 70 nd my height is 174 It's been 2 months of me working for shaping, still I feel like I'm lean, so to gain some muscle, is it safe to intake protein supplements? My brother is not supporting on this. So I need suggestion regarding plus and minus of in taking protein supplements!
I want to gain my weight and body. My weight 42 kgs. My height 175 cms, I am use some homeopathic medicines growth my weight. 1. Alfalfa tonic, Gainsenx 1x tablets. Inlast 2 months. Not growing my weight.
To be fit and active get involved in workplace wellness programs along with fitness schedules and workouts at the health centre. This helps to create a happier healthier work environment with more productive achievements it may also reduces stress at work
If this doesn't happens make time for exercise. Even 10 minutes of brisk walking every day makes a difference. Instead use stairs of lifts.
Im job in market line. For the stress of job I loss my weight rapidly. So please help me what can I do for gain the weight.
I am gaining so much weight by which I can't do my task and now I am so much heavy trough which I can't even walk.
I'm 18 Years old. I have coaching classes and college keeps me busy the whole day. Due to which I can't do any exercises. My food habits are also worsening. I'm putting on weight. Being a girl i'm very conscious about this. Please suggest me what I can do to keep myself fit also at the same time that I can concentrate on studies.
I am very thin and weak I want to increase my weight And also want to be fit what should I do to become fit and Increase mass on my body.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.