Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I had done sex after 6 days of my periods get over. Is I will get pregnant or not? please give me brief answer about when we get pregnant.
We are well aware that our kidneys perform one of the most important jobs for our body, they drain the waste. Yet, it remains one of the most neglected organs in a lot of cases due to our not being aware. Our kidneys also need nourishment and apart from drinking adequate water at regular intervals, following foods ensure kidney health.
1) Having Cherries - Cherries help reduce the redness & swelling. They contain a good amount of vitamins c, k & b6, folate, citrate as well as magnesium. Cherries are known to reduce uric acid levels in the body and, lowering the risk of gout attacks.
2) Eating Cranberries - There are high levels of vitamin c and manganese in cranberries. Traditionally, cranberries were used to women to cure utis. Pure cranberry juice when mixed with water reduced levels of oxalate and phosphate in the urine, thus reducing risk of kidney stone formation.
3) Consuming Cinnamon - Known for its quality to regulate glucose levels, cinnamon helps the body by offering protection from disorders in blood sugar level. Diabetes can be damaging for the kidneys, by keeping the blood sugar level constant.
4) Kidney Beans - Kidney beans are said to be effective home remedy for kidney stones and have high healing potential.
5) Using Garlic and Onion - Onions and garlic both have a powerful flavonoid called quercetin which protects smokers from kidney damage. Non-smokers get the added advantage of improved metabolism.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.
I have severe stomach ache during periods and I did everything, like I went to doctor took prescribed medicine but still what should I do now.
Hi Doctor. I am from UAE I came to India before a month. Sir I have already 2 kids & I don't want more kids but now I am pregnant of 1 month. I don't want this baby & I am totally a full fat women my weight is 98 I can't take this child & my health issue is very bad I can't take this baby. Please Dr. Help me out I can't handle this much of weight & this baby please reply the best answer. Thanking you.
My wife gave birth to boy the day before yesterday. She is feeding milk to boy most of the time. Now her nipple getting red and getting tears. Paining also.
I and my Girlfriend meet in every 2 months for around 4-5 days. We stay together and generally we have sex 3-4 times a day. Approx 15 times in 4-5 days. She does not like me wearing a Condom as She says it Hurts her. 1.I want to ask you that If we continuously have sex for 3 days and directly meet after 2 months is there any chance of pregnancy. 2. If we have sex 1-2 times and after that we meet in next month will she be pregnant. 3. How many times we need to have sex for becoming pregnant.
I am not having my periods since 3 months. I don't know what the problem is. I am not pregnant. Pls give some suggestions.
Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.
I am 27 years. I am suffering from continues over bleed periodic problem from last 20 days. Can you suggest me.
You can also have steam with vicks
Is there any danger in having sex after third month of pregnancy? Wife is thyroid patient and taking 100 mg daily.
Hi i Am have a problem of not getting regular periods I get periods yearly two time I have done all tests but no use please you suggest me.
My partner got pregnant 2 weeks ago, Bt she want to avoid pregnancy right now. So what will she do now. quickly please.
I am 28 years old. I got married in Jan 2016. I have only one and half day period in every month but my period is regular. Cycle is28 days. Why I am nt conceiving.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels