Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Archana
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ArchanaYour feedback matters!
I am in periods. And carried a heavy weight and starting bleeding and paining. help me what is the problem.
I am on my periods but I am bleeding dark brown what does it mean? Last period was on 20th july. Had intercourse (protected) took anti pregnancy medicine too.
*eating a variety of food in sensible proportions in winter should include:
6 daily servings of complex carbohydrates,
5 servings of fruits or yoghurt
2 servings of protein,
15-25 gms of fats and oil
Many of things have beneficial implications especially during winters. For example:
Red wine: it keeps you warm, and the key are two antioxidants found in the skin of grapes - reveratrol and anthocyanins as they help to neutralize the free oxygen radical that damages the artery and has potent anti cancer effect.
Coffee: a hot cup of magic beans has caffeine, considered a major source of antioxidants that help lower the risk of diabetes, and has been linked to reduction in colon cancer for women, lower risk of gout in men.
Chocolate: dark chocolates are better because of high cocoa content which is packed with flavonoid they prevent heart disease and cancer.
Saffron: it improves digestion, stimulates circulation and reduces high blood pressure. Its also as anti depressant. It enhances the activity of mood boosting neuro- transmitters, dopamine and nonrepinephrine.
Im pregnant of 4 months my husband after using sandhya ayurvedic massage oil to pennis, we had intercourse is there any side effects.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
Sex done on 7th day of period. After that Normal Period occurs in exact date. Can pregnancy possible?
Iam 27 years I got married for 1 year Iam trying to get pregnant chance but I didn't get. What should i do?
In vitro fertilization or IVF is an assisted reproductive technique in which an egg and a sperm are fertilized in a petri dish in a lab and then the embryo is transferred into the mother’s womb, where it develops normally into a baby.
In most cases of IVF, the eggs used are of the real mother’s. But in some cases, this can’t be done. This is where IVF using donated eggs comes in.
IVF using donated eggs is recommended if:
You have had your ovaries removed
Post cancer treatment which has damaged your ovaries
You are over 45
You only produce few or low-quality eggs
You have tried using fertility drugs or IVF unsuccessfully
Post recurrent miscarriages
You have a serious genetic disorder.
How is IVF using donated eggs done?
It’s simple, the egg is provided not by the would-be mother of the child, but by a donor. The donor can be an unknown woman, a friend or a family member. If you decide to use donor eggs from an anonymous donor, you can find one using a fertility clinic, an egg bank where eggs taken from donors are frozen, or an egg donation agency. Just like in a sperm bank, you will also be able to choose the egg donor using usually data regarding physical characteristics, IQ, ethnicity, educational and economic backgrounds, and occupation.
Eggs used in IVF can be frozen ones or used from fresh donors. In egg banks, egg donors are usually healthy young women below the age of 35 donate their eggs after stringent screening and the harvested eggs are frozen for subsequent use, a procedure that happens in sperm banks regularly. Many fertility clinics have their own egg banks.
However, quite a few fertility clinics still provide fresh or non-frozen donor eggs for IVFS treatment. Both men and women desirous of having a baby can use IVF using donor eggs.
How it’s done?
In this the reproductive cycles of both you and the egg donor are synced using medicines. The eggs produced and used are taken straight away for fertilization with a sperm using IVF. You are simultaneously given medication to prepare your womb for an embryo transfer. The embryos produced will be transferred to your womb as in conventional IVF. No more than two embryos need to be transferred here.
Sometimes, the donor eggs are used to produce embryos which are frozen and then transferred into your womb. This is a much less stressful way of treatment. Sometimes, another technique called GIFT is used. Here the donor eggs and sperm are transferred together into your womb before fertilization takes place.
Doctors will check if your sperm is healthy. Then he or she will use them for IVF with a donor egg and the resultant embryo will be transferred into a surrogate mother’s womb.
If you want discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.