Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankita VastaniYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old, I got blood from teeth while brushing and chewing hard materials and my teeth became yellow. Wat is the problem? Their is any solution to stop.
I am 35 yrs old my teeth has lost its whiteness after my delivery. I brush twice a day but my teeth look yellowish. please help
I have open a glass bottle by teeth, and I am in a lot of pain. One of my molar teeth, is giving me trouble. What is the best tablet you, advice me to take?
I got swelling on upper lips but there is no pain while opening mouth and no redness. Last night I had chicken in dinner and next morning I got swelling on upper lips which is increasing with time. Please suggest some medicine.
I have little white mark on tongue. When I eat my food it felt too much chill then other part. What is this?
Hello sir/mam I am suffering from ulcers problem in my mouth from a long time 7-8 years and I was also consulted with the doctor but still there are no relief. Every doc. Says problem in your stomachs and suggest me to change daily routine ,but after change routine not relief yet. I have also completely stop eating samosa kachori and other items which is made by maida but ulcer are continually increasing in my mouth ek cheek hota h to do or ho jaye h. And sbhi doc. Bolte h path kharab h but path to cheek rehta h and ulcer problem mujhe bahut time se h to itna lamba path to nahi reh sakta kabhi kabhi rehta h.so please suggest me what I do for complete relief bcoz bahut pain hota h and abhi me student hu but next year mujhe job bhe karna h to bahut problem hogi so please suggest me something different to other doc .bcoz sbhi doc. Ek he bat blood h.
Can Decay of teeth be a symptom of oral cancer? There is also cavity in my teeth n feeling mild sore in throat.
I am very fat and felling weakness always I felling sadly my stomach is increasing day by day and my teeth is weak and release smell from mouth.
I just got my braces on teeth on 25/07/16. My lips are hurting badly and had lot of swelling. What should I do? The lip pain is unbearable.
My teeth are bleeding whenever I brush, sometimes it is coming occasionally also, problem is from past 4/5 year, I have checked all toothpaste available in market (colgate, pepsodent, close up.) but no result. I can see blood when ever I eat fruits like apple, guava etc on it, or whenever I wash my teeth. Please guide me what to do, if possible please suggest some expert doctors in delhi.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
I am 62 year old my teeth was very paining leave take antibiotic but it not give me a relief please give me a advices for this I will be waiting for the advice.
1. Brush twice daily, especially at night
2. Rinse thoroughly after every meal
3. Clean your tongue also as you clean your teeth
4. Try flossing
5. Use special mouthwash
6. Have more of green veggies
7. Green tea. Its a very good anti oxidant.