Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit VermaYour feedback matters!
Your Ojas is your protection and health shield
Immunity in Ayurveda is linked to good digestion, a balanced endocrine system, proper functioning of the liver and a strong agni or metabolism. It's also strongly connected to a subtle essence known as ojas, which means vigor. According to Ayurveda, the strength of your ojas has a bearing on the influences and factors (both external and internal), which cause you to suffer from any health problem. By protecting your ojas, you boost your body's immune system and protect you from every external or internal harms.
There are times when the protection of this subtle essence becomes vital and these are:
- Periods of recuperation
- Stressful situations
- Period between seasons
- Cold and flu period
- Times of rejuvenation
- Drastic change in your routine
- Major life changes like having a baby or divorce
How to go about protecting your ojas and boosting your immunity levels?
1. When it comes to boosting your immunity and fortifying your ojas through diet, garlic is a very useful food. It provides natural support to your body's immune system by kindling your agni, eliminates destroys natural toxins, ensures your body temperature is at an optimal level, improves the functioning of the lungs and as well as removes excess kapha (one of the three energies or doshas) from your body.
2. The adoption of certain fruitful Ayurvedic therapies such as yoga, pranayama and meditation can help in supporting the quality of your ojas, thereby improving your immunity. Although these practices come with diverse benefits, all of them aid in cultivating presence, clearing up your nadis (channels in the body), relieve stress and digest ama (toxins).
3. There are also certain herbs that are known to support your immune system and encourage proper function of the immune system. Herbs like Ashwaganda, guduchi, neem and holy basil ensures a balanced immune system, rendering you with an optimal health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Home Remedies for Skin Allergies?
Hi Sometimes my skin just got bump out making a thick lines all over my body. On first the part of skin becomes red and then bump out. I searched on internet and found something similar with" hives. Its a kind of allergy. I have to take certarzine after every 2 days to make it neutral otherwise itching and thick lines on skin reappears.
I am 19 year old and every evening my head very pain I can not understand what I can do please help me.
Need suggestion for best diabetic doctor available in Bangalore and also the daily routine that should be followed to get rid of it. Please help with the contact number and address. My name is rajeev and I have been suffering from diabetes for long time. I consulted many doctors but but did not get any benefit. Please help.
I am 47 years old. My total cholesterol is 208, hdl 41, ldl 111, vldl 56 and triglycerides 282. Can I control the ldl by food or I have to take medicine? please give me your valuable suggestion.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 27 years old. I am male n unmarried. When I using malebooster pro. Can I hand masturbate means hastmethun. Bcoz this is my daily n almost twice in a day. N I can't control this.
Is condom necessary at first time sex. Is it true a person don't use condom will suffer from hiv and aids.
Hello. My name is Shubham Baranwal. And 20 year old. I'm a b-tech student. I am suffering from with stress. And I feel exhausted several time. I am taking iron tablet to 2 month. I'm also suffer from cough.
Dear Sir, I am 49 male, severe diabetic taking lantus 42 unit in night and humalog lispro 20 unit in morning 20 unit in night before meals My stomach is not good, lot of gases comes when I passes my stool and I am not able to clear my bowl in one go some whitish fluid comes with stool, I have to go to pass stool 4 to 5 times a day, I have throat infection congestion in throat and chest pls advice.
I would like to know about that I my joint there was pain and in leg and abdominal parts of body so please tell me oil or any gel else the medicine and I would thing that my nerves of leg was not getting full blood circulation and I fell pain in my hole body.
I ejaculate very fast and don't enjoy my sex life as my partner is not satisfied. What should I do? Please help.
There are a number of reasons why penis length and width should be described as more sexually satisfying by women. First, the length and width of the penis at the base may be more stimulating to the clitoris. The researchers also suggest that a wide penis gives a woman a 'greater feeling of fullness to erogenous zone' and is therefore physically and psychologically more satisfying. (An Erogenous zone is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity and stimulation of which normally results in sexual response. There is individual variation in sensitive areas).
Logically, increasing penis length, girth and enhancing overall appearance is quite possible. This is because the male organ consists of muscles and no bones. As you can develop your biceps, muscles can also be developed present in the penis. However, for this, you need to nourish the male organ from both the sides; internally and also externally. One can treat the organ by homeopathy that contains some natural aphrodisiac herbal extracts that help to nurture the penile structure without side effects.