Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aditya DaymaYour feedback matters!
Even after 3 months of tooth filling, I have pain and sensitivity. I repeatedly consulted my doc, who is just shooing me away with pain killers and antibiotics. Please help.
I am having recurring mouth ulcer for 5 years. And my vitamin b12 level is 367 it is normal or I am suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency.
I'm 20 years old male and suffering from mouth ulcer since dec, 2013 and some of stomach problems like acidity. From dec 2013 to sep 2014, I ignored my mouth ulcer and white coating on tongue but after that I felt pain in my stomach and went to doctor. He suggested me some medicines and some tests like ultrasound, colonoscopy. All tests were okay but in ultrasound they found warms, they gave me warm killer medicine. I ate lots of warm killers but till now m not okay with it. Whenever I go for ultrasound I find again and again warms but in stole test there are no worms. Recently in ultrasound there are no worms. But still i'm troubling from hipper acidity after eating meal and still white patches on tongue. So tell me what should I do to overcome from this disease I really very upset because tongue is totally covered with a white patches. Suggest me what should I do, i'll be very greatfull of your's.
I feel bitter taste in my mouth most of the time. It is specially severe when I get up in the morning. Motions are more or less normal. Shall be grateful for advise.
Dear Sir, Good Noon! My wisdom tooth self fallen out and vacuum hole developed. Any procedure for filling the vacuum hole and reducing new tooth. Thanks with best regards, Sanjeev kumar.
My teeth are becoming black stains inside. And it is a hard stain which is not going even I brush thrice.
My teeth was wrongly grown. I was say this problem came to me from my father & mother but they did not care about this matter. What to do?
How to quit smoking? I have used nicotine chewing gum but it can't helps. I am addict for this from past 7 years and smoke 1 chigrate per day. Whenever I have alone or on the way my mind is pushing me to smoke? Please help me.
Hii I am 23 years old. I had a case of RCT in my maxillary 2nd molar. Due to some busy schedule I did not find time to go for treatment. But now its in a condition of grade 1 mobility. Will I be able to save that tooth with RCT or any other option? please help.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.