Doctor in Sakhi clinic
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Sakhi clinicYour feedback matters!
Hello. Im male 28 years old, I had unprotected sex with this woman who is 30 years old, i'm not that sexually active and didn't have any kind of risky sex in past, but he woman had with her late husband she had multiple partner before, on 15th march 2019 I this happened, on 12 april I asked to her to get tested with me if she agrees. She said yes we tested hiv negative on tridot, again after 11 days after on 23rd april I went for testing alone and had triline test which was negative too, she is also have same fear as I explained her, we both are going to test after 45 days, after this test will I be at risk?
Is 37 days after unprotected sex enough time to get urine pregnancy test accurate. please reply its urgent.
My tsh is 5.6 and i'm pregnant. My doctor has prescribed thyronorm 12.5 mg. If I take this medicine, do I have to continue it post pregnancy?
I have 10 months old baby till now I didn't get my period if we intercourse daily is there any chance to get pregnant please suggest your answer.
Hello doctor. Maine last month period ke last day 16 march ko Apne husband ke Sath unprotected sex kiya tha uske bad 24 hr ke andar unwanted 72 ipill bhi li thi. 25th march ko bahut ligh bleeding ho rahi thi 27th march tak. Meri periods ki date 13 april thi but ab tak periods nahi aaye maine 22 april ko pregnancy test kiya to wo negative aa rha hai. Mai kya karu? Kya mai pregnant hu? Meri last period date 13th march thi.
I am 19 years old. I had taken ipill last month and got my periods early. This month I missed them so I took gynocare tablet. I got the periods. Should I continue taking the tablet or not. What should I do to get my cycle normal?
I am a 23 year old female and 7 months and 15 days pregnant. For what purpose optithik sildenafil citrate tablet is prescribed for me?(for vaginal use)
Can I swell or take into the mouth of vaginal water at the time of oral sex. It is advisable or my wife can swell or take into her mouth of mine penis water please clarify. Clarify in hindi if possible.
Vulvodynia refers to chronic pain in the vulva, a condition suffered by most women. Triggered generally by an unidentifiable cause, the pain was not considered as a real pain syndrome until of late. The ambiguity of the condition is such that many who do suffer from it fail to realize its complications.
There are primarily two types of Vulvodynia:
1. Generalized Vulvodynia: This is when the pain is all over the vulva, however, different parts may pain at different times. It may be a constant pain or may occur occasionally.
2. Vulvar vestibulitis syndrome: The pain is in the vestibule area or the entrance of the vagina is known as vulvar vestibulitis syndrome. This kind of pain mostly exhibits a burning sensation and is triggered even by a slight touch. During intercourse the pain manifolds to extreme severity.
Although the cause of Vulvodynia is not known, doctors suspect the following reasons to be the contributing factors:
1. Nerve injury
3. Yeast infections
4. Sexual abuse in the past
5. Muscle Spasm
6. Hormonal changes
1. Burning sensations
2. Aching or soreness
Nowell versed cure is available for Vulvodynia, although certain self-care treatments can bring relief. Among the many, you need to figure out which method suits you best and choose accordingly. To discern the best method, you might have to try various different combinations. At the same time, it is extremely important to educate yourself about Vulvodynia and have a thorough knowledge about what it is all about. It is advisable that you maintain a record of the treatments which according to you suit you the most in order to avoid confusion. Some of the methods are given below:
1. Avoid products which might act as potential irritants near the vulva.
2. Do not put much pressure on the vulva. Avoid activities which might exert direct pressure on it.
3. Whenever it pains, try to soothe the area by soaking it in lukewarm water or applying ice on it.
4. Use medications like lidocaine to relieve pain.
5. Certain exercises might also help relax the area.
6. Biofeedback also helps relax the vaginal muscles and bring some relief.
Blessed are the parents whose children enjoy going to schools. Some parents have to sweat it out to convince and cajole their kids into going to schools. Every morning brings in a new struggle. You will often come across kids who hate going to schools. From complaining of a headache to stomach aches, they will try everything under the sun to give the school a miss. With time, however, things get under control, much to the parent's relief.
The situation gets dicey when children continue to panic, get stressed out at the mere thought of going to school (for a longer duration of time). With time, things get more and more complicated. A situation as critical as this is known as School Refusal Behavior. School refusal can affect children, adolescents, and even teenagers.
Factors that trigger school refusal behavior:
School refusal in children may be an amalgamation of many factors:
- In some children, the problem may be due to ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). It is a common behavioral disorder that affects many children and even teenagers. In ADHD, children find it a herculean task to concentrate or to pay attention in class. Needless to say, this affects a child's overall performance in class. The fear of getting rebuked and punished (by teachers) may trigger school refusal in such children.
- Many parents set unrealistic goals for their children. They want their children to be the best. What they fail to realize is that in doing so, they end up suffocating the kids. In a few extreme cases, the pressure to excel in academics grips them with an unknown fear. They start avoiding classes. They get panic attacks at the mention of schools.
- There are some menaces which can make life miserable. Being bullied in school (by classmates or seniors) is one such issue. As time progresses, the situation may get so unbearable that the child at the receiving end starts showing signs of school refusal.
- Children with undiagnosed and untreated depression, stress, and anxiety may show signs of school refusal. Such kids prefer to stay within themselves. They don't enjoy social gatherings or interacting with people much.
- Some children want to be with their parents all the time. Going to school would mean being away from parents. Thus, they look for excuses to avoid schools.
The symptoms characteristic of school refusal behavior include
- Irritability, inflexibility, and anger.
- Nausea, headache, stomach ache, vomiting.
- The affected child may show signs of separation anxiety.
- Sleep disturbance.
- Tantrums in the morning.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
School refusal needs to be dealt with as early as possible since the longer the child stays away from school, the more difficult it will become for him/her to return to school.
- The Screen for Child Anxiety Related Emotional Disorders (SCARED).
- The Children's Manifest Anxiety Scale.
- The Child Behavior Checklist.
Parents, physician, and school authorities should together chalk out a plan to deal with the situation.
- Cognitive therapy can produce fruitful results.
- Any student subjected to bullying should bring it to the notice of their parents and teachers.
- Parents should not pressurize their child to overperform.
- Consult an expert physician if your child shows any signs of stress and anxiety.