Doctor in SMC Medical Specialty clinic
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for SMC Medical Specialty clinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Its too good. Now i am feeling great after the consultation with him & the given treatment.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Dravesh Matharia to be knowledgeable and prompt. Will try to follow and revert back....thanks
Very good doctor. Very knowledgeable. Explained in detail. Gave ample time in doing therapy
The experience was pretty nice with Dr Dravesh Matharia.Thanks
Dr Darvesh has extensive knowledge.
He is very Good physiotherapist
Manoj Kumar Choubey
Sciatica pain excruciating. Taking Myonal50 twice a day can I take more as it only gives me 3 hours of relief then it starts again. Too painful to bear. Please help please I’m suffering.
Hi, I am suffering from back pain above right hips. Whenever I stand more than 15 minutes it start. And it automatically reduce after two three days. And suddenly it again arise doctor suggested xray I did xray but later on suggested MEI. SOME TIME when I breath long depth I feel pain in back side. Please guide and suggest.
I am 32 year 9 month before I born a baby boy and I am diabetic. I gone with two operation my first baby is of 4 year. My right leg pains very badly and my back bone.
My son fractured his wrist 2 years ago and developed tendonitis he fell on the Same wrist yesterday and today it is very painful but no bruising or swelling.
I have back pain from 2 months, when it comes I can’t bend, walk and move. I travel more than 2 hours a day by 2 wheeler. What are the tests to know about the situation of my spine and how can I go further.
I am a 34 year old male. From last few days I have burning sensation on my thigh and later it pains. It is generally high after having intercourse. Can you please suggest something.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasmcan occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals.