Doctor in Bhopal
Submit a review for BhopalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Akash Kumar Sen provides answers that are caring. Doctor I have done ultrasonography and in the reports the uterus and both the ovaries are normal. I am 18 yrs old..
Mrs Reema Makhija
It's a miricle for me
He's a great doctor.
If we have an intercourse without any protection, is there any possibility of becoming pregnant again, after giving birth of a 3 months old baby?
Hello doctor. My cousin have problem regarding white discharge.in the beginning it was just a discharge but later from 2 months her periods became irregular. Last month she didn't get her periods. Consulting a doctor she told its a fungal infection and she had given a cream for itching. August 13 was supposed to be her date n she didn't get it yet. Doctor please help what can be done now?
Hello sir/mam, I am 23 years old, I am just newly married and I made physical relation with my Hubby but after that on next day I had the itching at vagina during urine .please give me suggestion what should I do.
Sir mujhe abhi 1.5 years ho gya marriage ko. Koyi positive nahi hai abhi. Mera period 19 august ko aya tha to Dr. Ne 2nd day kha tha ki 12th day se 2 September tak contact krna hai. Or mera 3 ya 4 rupture huya hai to kya me pregnant ho skti hu.
Leg cramps is a very common condition which is characterized by tight and painful leg muscles. The calf muscles are the most commonly affected; it can spread further down to your thighs and feet. Once the cramping gets better, you might experience a tender leg coupled with a numbing feeling for a few minutes.
The causes of leg cramps are varied. If it is caused due to an underlying condition, it is known as secondary leg cramps. The causes of secondary leg cramps include vigorous exercises, pregnancy and usage of certain medications. The cramps cause the muscles of the leg to shorten and contract, thus making you lose control of the affected muscle.
How can homeopathy help?
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which is very holistic in nature. The goal of homeopathy is to focus on the causes of a disorder rather than just curing the symptoms. Homeopathic remedies do not yield any side effect unlike the conventional treatments. Apart from treating the symptoms, homeopathic remedies also help improve your overall wellbeing.
There are many homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat leg cramps. The remedies are focused on treating any underlying condition that may be causing these leg cramps, apart from relieving the symptoms. The first step of the treatment is to diagnose the condition, which is done by a trained practitioner. You will be asked questions pertaining to the cramps and your diet. Once the diagnosis is complete, the medications are prescribed based on the diagnosis.
There may be certain dietary restrictions that you may have to follow for the medicines to work at their optimum best. This system of medicine might also require you to not carry out any form of heavy work that involves the legs as rest is required to boost the process of recovery.
The various Homeopathic offerings are:
- Arnica montana
Hi I masturbate 2 days before hardly. Suddenly blood comes in my penis for 5 min drop by drop. I can't press my finger at the place and stopped it. After 24 hrs no blood will comes. I will checked yesterday evng to remove the skin in my penis no blood clothing seen. After 10 hrs suddens blood clots again and releases drop by drop for 2 min (minimum 10to 15 drop) went out. Kindly help how to resolve this issue.
Hi, I have pcos before my baby was born. After that I felt now again I am getting that problem. What to do to overcome pcos. Now my baby is 8 months old.
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas-
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!