Doctor in Divine Ayurveda
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Divine AyurvedaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks you doctor but how tab. Should take and duration time
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi to be knowledgeable. Thx for knowlegeable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi to be very helpful. thanks a lot...
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much sir.
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are caring. curiosity to know issue
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thankyou sir
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Happy
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are sensible. Thanks sir
The Biocon is a natural gift of mankind that activates the body's extraordinary ability to heal itself through which natural supplements. With it's whole-body approach to healing, the Debiocan naturally reactivates your body's magnificent ability to heal itself without no damaging Side Effects. It is a powerful, natural treatment boosts the body's own immune system to heal degenerative disorder.
Rather than treating only the symptoms of a disease, Debio can treats the cause of degenerative change toxicity and nutrition deficiency. It's like a super dose of enzyme, Minerals and nutrients, which then break down diseased tissues in the body and aid in eliminating toxins from liver. However DeBiocan can truly offer anyone is better quality of life, even in cases where full recovery is not possible.
DeBiocan is a good option for recurrent/relapsed cases which have become resistant/refractory to chemotheraphy, hormone theraphy, radio theraphy or any other treatment and for those who are not fit for surgery, Chemotheraphy and radio theraphy due to old age, marked weakness or any other factor including renal failure or cardiac & hepatic dysfunctions and for those patients who are detected in advanced stages where conventional treatment is not possible or is ineffective.
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmaion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.
Hi Sir, I'm having typical pcod, drinking zeera water on empty stomach to reduce my belly fat. Whether is it safe to conceive?
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements - earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below -
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are -
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!