Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bhiwani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Guddu ParmarYour feedback matters!
Hello SIr/Ma'am, I m Smriti 22years old, I m suffering from acne from the last 4 years, tried so many medicines, homemade natural treatment but nothing worked for me:(dat2 I have oily skin, so please suggest me some best homemade ways to get rid of acne scars completely plzz. Thankyou.
I am very tried by working some works in this case what can I do for the preservation of food like this.
I'm 19 years old female. My husband just touched his with mine. Not inserted. This happened approx 15 days ago. I'm missing my periods now. As I was to have at about date-10. Can I use the tablets. mifepristone n Misoprostol. Plzs help. M scared.
I am suffering from diabetes for last 14 years. It has been under control all these years with medication. I have fatty lever for last two years. Again under control without any medication. I am not alcoholic. Now I have been diagnosed with enlarged with prostrate. Psa is 14.7. Diabetes is under control. Looking for recommendation for further treatment. I am 67 years of age.
Hello, I feel like confident enough to attend an interview but when I'm in front of the interviewer I lose all my confidence and couldn't give my best. What to do. Please help me.
Hair fall is going on once she came from Kolkata to Indore, she had a long hair now became so short, and day by day she is losing her weight in kolkata it was 58 nw 46 kg she became collar bone came out though she is maintaining a healthy diet but no improvement found.
I am having teeth and gum problems last 1 yr now it's bleeding in my gums during brush and taking meals or fruits. What to do?
I have backbone pain at the end of back bone. May be nero problem. I am unable to sit more than half an hour. Pain not severe. Tolerable pain. How to get rid of the problem?
I am 29 years old and I am unable to get proper sleep due to my office tension. Even though I am trying my best to keep the office tension in office itself but unable to do so. Please help with some medicine or ways to resolve my issue. Thanks.
My son is 13 year old, he has been suffering from continuous sneezing, cough, soaring from last 5 years, I had tried my level best to get his recovery, visited several doctors but no positive response for recovery, I request to you that kindly suggest the way to treat my son.
Please suggest me creams and face wash. I have large pores and oily facial skin and have dark spots.
Please suggest me how to reduce fat in daily routine life which is easy available in market with detail. Thank-you.
I am 19 years old male and I getting blood in teeth every morning and getting bad smell in mouth getting tasteless tongue what the remedy for the stop bleeding in teeth.
I have acne on my face and blackheads, from last 3 years, I tried many doctors but nobody can treat it, and I have still that problem, please help me to get rid of it, any suggestions diet, medicine etc.
I wanna reduce my weight. I am not eating always in a day but my weight is increasing day by day please suggest me a diet plan for me. I am vegetarian thanks.
I am 46 years old man mujhe 7 8 din se pet full hua hai aur bahut sare dakare aa rahi hai aur uneasy feel ho ra hai kuch homeopathy medicine suggest kijiye.
I want to improve my digestion coz nowadays I m having gastric problem. please help. Thanks in advance.
It is very common for women to gain weight post menopause. A range of factors are responsible for this, such as slow metabolism, degradation of the muscle tissue and hormonal fluctuations, resistance to insulin, inadequate sleep to name a few. To make things worse, the fat on the thighs and hips gets transferred to a lower portion of the abdomen. This not only makes the whole body posture ugly, but increases the risk of heart diseases and diabetes. It is therefore very important to lose weight and maintain the right BMI.
Here are a few tips that can help do just that:
- Calorie count: Contrary to the popular belief, a drastic restriction in diet can do more harm than good. A less calorie count results in muscle loss and restricts the ability to digest protein. A better strategy, therefore, is to watch out for portion size rather cutting down on the diet. Frequent eating in small quantities can help in ensuring that the body retains its metabolic rate and weight gain is restricted at the same time.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet necessarily need not restrict to fruits and vegetables. It essentially means cutting down on junk and processed food. In this regard a low carb diet greatly helps in losing weight, so is the case with a vegetarian and Mediterranean diet. However, be it any diet, the important thing is to ensure that it is freshly prepared and consumed at the right quantity.
- Exercise: Exercise is perhaps the single most important factor after or during a menopause. It not only helps to lose weight but helps to improve the mood, improve bone density and helps the body to tackle muscle loss. Cardio and aerobic training are known to be extremely effective for the purpose of losing weight. A recent research report suggests that performing repetitive exercise can be more effective than performing a variety of exercises. The trick is to keep the exercise schedule going every single day.
- Getting adequate rest: In order to maintain a healthy weight, getting adequate sleep is extremely important. People who tend to sleep little have a higher concentration of ghrelin hormone. The latter is known as the hunger hormone of the body that is responsible for the urge of eating. Less sleep also decreases the level of leptin hormone that gives a sense of fulfilment to an individual. Many women reportedly suffer from sleep inefficiency and suffer from night sweats, hot slashes, and stress. If such behaviour continues for long, medical help is necessary.
- Stay away from stress: Stress relief plays a pivotal role in ensuring that a person does not put on weight during the menopause. Apart from contributing to weight gain, stress can result in lead to heart diseases, elevated cortisol, and abdominal fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.