Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bhiwani and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DhuaanYour feedback matters!
So in the past I've had blood tests, doctors looking at my heart, etc and everything has came back "normal" I'm experiencing a lot of chest pain however and am wondering why this might be or what might be causing this.
I am suffering from chronic cough for last 3 year and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .Tell me solution of this problem?
Hi Dr, I hav exposed for hiv (oral sex vagina sucking in thailand with unknown status girl) before nine month. Fallowing test done-- (all negative) * hiv 4th gen hiv combo cmia after 2+ 3+4.5+5.5+ 8 month in Dr. lal path lab and in SRL Lab on 7 month * hiv elisa on 7 month in SRL Lab * HCV& HbVag by ICT method (rapid test) in Dr. lal path lab on 5.5 & 8 month *vdrl by ICT method on 5.5 month Doc I want to sure 100% that I am uninfected so than after I may start my sexual life. Many time I have ask questions, I could not get fully satisfactory answer for this. You may understand well that I am using precaution in sexual life, not easy to justify. So my main doubts are----- Q1. MANY SITES SAY THAT PERSON MAY COME positive AFTER 6 MONTH OR 1 YEARS OR 2 YEARS AS NACO SAYS IT IS 6 MONTH SOME SITES AND experts SAYS 3 MONTHS. SHOULD I ASSUME MY SELF 100% CLEAR OR SHOULD DO MORE TEST Q2. ARE BOTH LAB SUFFICIENT ACCURATE AND METHOD USED ARE GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIV Q3. ARE HCV AND HBV AND VDRL TEST ARE SHOWING I AM FULLY CLEAR OR NEED MORE TEST Q4. CAN I BE OUT OF THEM WHO DELAY TO SHOW POSITIVE -- I AM 31 YEAR, GOOD HEALTH, DAILY WALK 5 KM, NO BP, SUGAR OR ELSE DOC PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO SATISFY MY MIND THAT I AM FREE.
Can my papa take montak lc for his sneezing and body ache with flu symptoms? is there any side effect?
I have Masturbate habit in a week 2-3 time. 18 years old but my penis size is not a good it's a small and thin. What I do please tell O am feeling shy regarding my problem I am not tell anyone.
My daughter is nine months old. She doesn't take any food properly. She feels like vomiting n does vomit too. What should I do!
Sir I have big problem. I got ejected 2 or more times day. So that I feel lazy ness. Give me the solution for this how can I control this.
I can't sleep last three night! please help me and tell me that what is my problem and give this solution plz!
I am suffering from high acidity problem. Whatever I eat acidity is there. My 3 tines food is on correct time. And I am not eating non veg also that much. Kindly help me regarding this.
My Wife has a severe gastric problem, it comes out in form of burbs. Every day she takes multiple pills but the problem remains there. Currently she is taking omez / omez dsr atleast twice a day. Please suggest. She is also over weight.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hi, Usually I used to walk for more than 2 kms per day but for the past one week I am not able to walk even for a 500metre I am getting severe pain in the thigh and foots. And I have fever from monday I took acetaminophen continuously for 4 days even though still I am having fever and this leg pain so what should I do? Please suggest some good medicines for me ASAP.
I am a type 2 diabetic since 48 years of age. Now I am 65 years old. I am taking diamicron Mr. 30mg (1-0-1), metsmall 500 (1-0-0), lantus insulin 10unit at night. Before morning sugar level used to be around 120 but from past 2 days my sugar level 250 above in fasting. Can you please suggest what may be the problem? Thanking you for your time.
Last year around the same time, I started having blood in my stool and a bit of pain during the excretion process and sometimes during sitting. On consulting with a doctor, he said that it's nothing and it healed after sometime and I was good to go. Now again I am going through the same problem and I don't have any idea what to do. Please help and guide me because I am too worried about it.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"