Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bhiwani. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh YadavYour feedback matters!
Hello , I am 19 years old. My weight is 49 kg. My height is 5 foot 3 inches. Maine do din phle gym join kiya Hai and kal mera second day tha. But aaj mujhse chla nhi ja rha. Right leg Ki Calf Mai pta nhi kya ho gya. Pain Hai. Legs band krke chl pa rhi hu , sidhi krti hu to pain and khichaav hota hai. Mai kya kru. Bohot preshan hu.
Thickness of hair is reduced very much, I am 23 years old male, my dad is a bald head, my hair fall is increasing day by day, I have dandruff, what shall I do? Please advise.
I have pain in my right leg joint while I sit for more than five minutes, I'm facing this from one month and also I tried some pain killer drug but no use, what should I do?
I am 61 years old lady doctor having shoulder pain left for few days pain is on taking the arm to back please advice.
I am aman 26 year old. My weight is 62. My hair going to become white by 1 year. I am not consult with any doctor yet. What should I do now?
I have an hair fall problem and my hair becoming white in 25 age?,I have done some home treatment for my hair, but nothing helpful for my hair. So. Please help me what should I do ? Thanks.
I am 32 yrs. My right hand and right leg is always paining and sometime my right head too. Please suggest me what I have to do.
Mere left leg me 5 din se pain ho raha hai. Main apna left leg ko mod ke baith nahi paa rahi hu. Jara sa bhi modne par pain hone lagta hai. Kripya kuch sujhav de jisse mujhe turant aur hamesha ke liye aaram mil jaye.
I have shoulder joint dislocation. So I could not take up any strenuous work. I am putting on weight. So what can I do to reduce weight?
I am 37 years old. I had joint problem in my right leg knee, there is little bit swelling and I can't fold that leg more than 5 -10 minutes. Can I know whats the problem occuring there?
Hi, I am Nithin vinayak from Coimbatore .my age is only 18 and I am having some white hairs and I want suggestion for how to stop the whie hairs and regrow my back hairs.
I am 22 years girl. Have oily scalp and long straight and silky hair. Since last one month. Suffering from extreme hair fall. I love my hair alot and do not know how to stop this hair fall. Its not breakage. Its actually falling from root. Also I have dandruff since many years.
Dr, I am getting pain in the end point Of hand and leg fingers, as well as all fingers joints why it's happen, what's reason.
Are you suffering from joint pain which is causing a lot of distress in undertaking your daily activities? Homeopathy is an effective treatment measure for joint paints which is completely natural and does not involve side effects of any kind. Joint pain is experienced after one of your joints get damaged, and may also result in joint inflammation. The most common causes of joint pain include medical conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, general injuries, sprains, and rheumatoid arthritis. There are several types of homoeopathic medicines that are used for treating joint pain. Here is a list of the best homoeopathic medicines used, along with the symptoms experienced based on which they are prescribed:
Sanguinaria Can and Ferrum Met
- Sanguinaria Can is used for treating joint pains which occur in the shoulder. This medicine is usually used for treating joint pains on the right-hand side of your shoulder. The right shoulder is likely to feel stiff with pain that worsens with movement. The pain is indicated to worsen during night time.
- Ferrum Met, on the other hand, is used for curing left sided shoulder pain. Stiffness and cracking are experienced by a patient in his left shoulder, along with intense pain. The pain is subjected to increase on raising your arms.
- This is a very effective medicine that is used for treating joint pain.
- It helps in the management of both acute and chronic joint pains.
- It is prescribed when marked stiffness and extreme pain are experienced in the joints.
- It is effective in treating joint pains of all forms such as rheumatoid reasons, and joint pain from overexertion. It is common for the pain to worsen when you are immobile and it improves with mobility.
Bryonia and Ruta
- These homoeopathic medicines are used in case of joint pain which occur on the elbows.
- Bryonia is prescribed when the joint pain worsens even when there is no movement. It helps in providing ideal relief. Stiffness and swelling of the elbow joint are also indicated.
- On the other hand, Ruta is used for treating joint pains in the elbow when the pain is situated near your condyles. In such cases, raising and stretching of arms cause the pain to worsen. This medicine is also effective in the case of sore and inflamed tendons near your elbow joint that result in pain.
It is important for you to consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner before starting homoeopathic treatment for joint pains on your own. A doctor will be able to diagnose your condition the best and provide you with the most effective homoeopathic remedies.
How you style your hair can cause hair to look brittle, frizzy and lackluster or even fall out. Follow these tips from dermatologists to help style your hair without causing damage.
- Dry your hair by wrapping it in a towel after a shower or bath. Another alternative is letting your hair air-dry.
- Most people should handle wet hair as little as possible as wet hair breaks more easily when combed or brushed. However, people with tightly curled or textured hair should brush their hair when wet to decrease the chances of hair breakage.
- Keep brushing to minimum. Brushing your hair 100 strokes each day can cause split ends.
- Reduce the use of “long-lasting hold” styling products. Using a comb to style your hair after you apply the product can cause the hair to break and can lead to hair loss over time.
- Allow your hair to partially air dry before you style or comb. Decreasing the number of times per week that you blow dry also helps limit damage.
- Flat irons should be used on dry hair on a low or medium heat setting, no more often than every other day. If you use a curling iron, only leave it in place for a second or two. No matter your hair type, excessive heat can damage your hair.
- Do not continuously wear braids, cornrows, ponytails and hair extensions. These styles pull on the hair and can cause tension that leads to breakage. If the tension continues, permanent hair loss can develop.