Find numerous Acupressurists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupressurists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bhiwandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
- Imbalance in the level of calcium : Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmful for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone: The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme, which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+), which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases:
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar, such as
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time, but unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am a 23 year old male. I have oily skin and I am facing some issues regarding my facial hairs, every time I shave, it leaves my face with razor burns. And whole week I struggle with burning sensation on my face, post shaving. I am not an amateur in shaving, I have been shaving for 4 years now. But the problem started like 4-5 months ago. The thing is I shave properly, I know I do, I prep my skin, I use good quality razors, shave in one direction and also use good quality after shave lotions (alcohol free) but still my skin wouldn't heal. I have tried alum also but no improvement. It takes a week to heal and due to this I have to wait for a week or so to shave again. My oily skin makes my skin more worse, makes me look ugly. No matter how many times I wash my face it stays oily and greasy. Sometimes I have to take leaves from work due this condition. It sounds funny, everyone says so. But they don't know my agony. Then, I researched about my condition and found out my facial hairs have become ingrown hair especially on chin and neck areas. Even after clean shave I don't feel like clean shave, I could see very small hair on my skin and it wouldn't come off. Doctor, could you please give me some tips on how to get rid of ingrown hair condition and how to manage oily skin. Thank you.
I am 23 year old male. I have join pain from last few years. Doctor told me that I may have some type of arthritis problem. Whenever I eat something rich in calcium (like , egg and Chicken) my wrist and elbow joints pain increases. Mostly occur in the morning. And also thinks that I may have some hormonal imbalance problem. So please tell me what should I do.
My hand, chest and leg is too hairy. I want to remove hair completely. Please give me some home made tips to remove my hair.
Is there any side effects from it I want to know or another please suggest me something from which my hairs will be soft & smooth and long too.
My age is 22, my hairs falling lot and becoming white. I have used all type of oils I want final solution.
I have a desk job and in evening when I leave for home. My leg started paining as I used to go from scooty.
Hi guys, I am Dr Ashwani Maichand and I am Orthopaedic surgeon based in Delhi. Today, orthopaedic problems are very common over all age groups and patients are coming to us to not only for trauma but for a backache, neck pain, knee pain which is generally lifestyle problems So today we will be talking about how to prevent them before you go to a doctor you go for a surgery, can we identify these problems in advance and can we treat them. Let's talk about that backache generally patient come to us either with a low backache or with upper back, the upper back ache is in our experience is more of a young age problem people who are working on a computer laptop, the whole day they are sitting, they are working in offices. Generally, Orthopaedic surgeon and many general practitioners and sometimes we ourselves label them as cervical spondylosis and these patients are by mistake are being treated as a patient of cervical spondylosis but they are not suffering from it. What they are suffering from is a muscle imbalance. The muscles in our staple in our upper back they are basically holding our upper limbs but when we are sitting whole day long, the muscles on the anterior part of the body, the front of the body they become shorter and the muscles on the back they become weak, so the whole weight of our arms and the shoulder it comes on the neck and these patients present as neck pain and upper back pain instead of going for x-rays, MRI and extensive investigation. They should assist an orthopaedic surgeon where we label that these muscles are weak, these muscles are tight so we stress the tight the muscle we strengthen the weak muscles we correct their posture we look at their workstation there office which type of chair they are using at what height their system is placed where their mouse is there where their keyboard so these are very basic things, they come in Ergonomics. So it is all about changing your lifestyle, let's not adapt to the system that is given to us all working atmosphere rather we change the working environment according to our body so that these problems don’t bother you don't have to visit the Orthopaedic surgeon you don't have to take a leave so it is basically lifestyle problem. Second, our younger generation is not active athletically there sunlight exposure is very low and their meals are very irregular and its not a balanced diet so overall this lifestyle, It ultimately gives us pain discomfort and we rely on painkillers and we go to doctors and its like basically our whole system is disturbed because we are not careful about our body. So that is the message please take care of your body mentally as well as physically so that you never need a doctor, but unfortunately, if you are suffering from any of these conditions, you can contact us on Lybrate. We are available online we are available at a clinic. So you have the contact you have the details so you can contact us.