Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bhiwandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sarika PatilYour feedback matters!
I gets day sleep some times, even while driving feel to sleep. Some times I feel I am too weak, I have problem of allergy, neck pain, BP, cholesterol. Please advise.
I am suffering from Masturbation problem only at the age of seventeen my hair become white I m looking as m not 17 as m 20 years old I m also feeling weakness too my face become cheeky please help me.
I have a very embarrassing issue, I have excessive pre ejaculate fluid leakage and happens even when I'm not aroused. I don't have erectile dysfunction like most people with this condition do but I'm concerned if it will lead to it. I am otherwise a healthy male of 23 years, and my eating and sleep habits are normal.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from toilet problem. I go to toilet 3 to 4 times in morning. What should I do? Please advise.
Using mobile for long time cause Brain tumour r breast cancer? Recently I'm facing left headache and left eye pain when using mobile. When using laptop too.
Sir I usually smoke 6 to 7 cigarettes per day. And I never had any alcohol. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from ed. Sometimes I have a hard erection usually in the night. But I don't have a full hard rock erection in the morning or evening. Kindly please help me out. Ed is realized when I was at the time of having sex with my partner.
I have some little spots on the circumference of tip of penis in two parallel layers. These spots appeared by the age of 17-18. Please help me finding the solution.
Hernia is not life threatening, but is commonly experienced by a number of people. You will experience hernia when an organ pushes through the muscles or tissues surrounding them. A hernia can occur anywhere in the body. The most common areas affected by it are the abdominal area, upper thigh, groin and belly button. In most cases, a surgery is required to treat this condition.
There are 4 common types of hernias. These are:
- Inguinal hernia: This is the most common type of hernia and affects more men than women. It occurs when the intestines push through the lower abdominal wall into the inguinal canal.
- Hiatal hernia: This commonly affects elderly people and occurs when the stomach pushes upwards through the diaphragm. It may also affect children if they are born with a congenital birth defect.
- Umbilical hernia: This affects children and occurs when the intestine pushes through abdominal wall near the bellybutton.
- Incisional hernia: This occurs after an abdominal surgery when the intestine pushes through the scar or other weak tissues.
A hernia can develop overnight or over a period of time. It can be triggered by many factors that cause weakening of muscles and strain the body.
Some of these are:
- Congenital defects such as the abdominal wall failing to close properly
- Persistent coughing
- Surgical errors or injuries
- Pressure on the abdomen caused by pregnancy
- Straining as a result of constipation
- Collection of fluid in the abdomen
- Heavy weight lifting
- Excess weight gain
If anyone in your family has a hernia, you are at a high risk of suffering from one as well. Being obese and smoking can also increase your risk. Cystic fibrosis can also indirectly trigger a hernia by causing a persistent cough. Sometimes a hernia has no symptoms. A bulge in the affected area is the most common symptom of a hernia.
Some other symptoms that you may notice are:
- Pain in the affected area
- Weakness or pressure in the abdomen
- A burning or aching sensation in the affected area
- Acid reflux
- Chest pain
- Difficulty swallowing
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.