Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Bhiwandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. AbubakarYour feedback matters!
My question is it related to body so how to expand to weight and perfect to look body posture that's it.
My son 24 was suffering from typhoid and malaria with high fever I consulted doc and is now ok. May be it will revive what should I do nd use so that it may not revive. He is also feeling weakness.
I'm very thin. My height is 5'7inch. But my weight is only 55 kg! I wanna gain my weight with a natural procedure. Can you suggest me something really helpful for me?
I go for a jog regularly daily in the morning, but now I got the job at night shift timings 9pm to 6am, I don't know how to manage, can I go for a jog or do workout after working night shifts?
Sir I'm sixteen years old boy. But I'm not healthy I want to gain weight. And make my body healthy and fit. Please help me.
Dear sir, Good morning. My name is alok and I'm 20 year's old. I'm so much thin and weak. My weight is just only under 40 kgs. People make me as a jokes. I want to gain my health. I had been taking medicine for gain fat but they give me bad effect. Please tell me the better solution.
I'm suffering from ring warm since 8 month. I had taken 1. Clocip powder. 2. Surfan-sn cream 3. Fluconazole tablet ip 150mg fluka -150 but still my ring warm is not cure what should I do.
Hi. I am feeling tiredness and also body pain, weakness in my thai. Leg. Pl suggest. Age about 36 yrs. Married.
Hello Doctor, Mujhe last days kafi fever reha or mere cell last 20000 he but i am admit in the hospital but ab me theek hu but weakness bohot hai or sath me legs me kafi pain rehta hai. So please help me jiss se meri legs ka pain kam ho or mujhe se theek se chala jye. Dr. is time mere cell to theek hai but hand me sujan bohot hai. please help me.
I have been a gym guy since last 2 years and I feel extremely exhausted at the end of the day after my hectic schedule but cannot sleep and wake up now and then during the night.
Sir my body is very slim so please how I increase fat and which types of good health related options for me plz.
I have loose motion from 7 months. I eaten lots of medicine but it didn't help me. I loose 12 kg weight in 7 months. I shown 4 doctors of patna nd 2 gastroenterology doctors but they are failed to get my real illness. Lots of test they have done like stool test, Tissue transglutaminase igA-4.80 ml, s. bilirubin-1.1, elisa for Mf-negative, elisa for HIV 1 nd 2- negative, And barium meal -- unremarkable. All my test are very good. Sgpt-31 Sgot-25 Stool examination, occult blood- absent STOOL EXAMINATION, ROUTINE. 2 MONTHS BEFORE RESULT THIS I M GIVING U. Colour- dirty brown but now months colour is good. . Form and consistency- semi- digested Reaction- acidic Charcot-leyden crystal- nil Pus cells- nil RBC-nil Macrophages-nil protozoa parasites-nil Helminthic ova- nil Other observation- nil I have jaundice in 2009 and in 2014 but doctor said no need to worry about liver. Its good. Please help me doctor. I feel sleepy late. Please read all things And reply .
I am 20 years old. 5'6. My weight is 50 kg. I want to put on weight up to 4 kg but don't want to increase stomach fat. What should I do. Is there something that can help me to gain weight without increasing and stomach fat.
My friend weight 50 kg and he is 25 years old. Is this weight right? For good healthy person. please give some suggestion.
I am rahul sharma from bharatpur .i am 18 years old .my height is 5 feet but I am very thin and weak .i am vegetarian. So please give me some instructions for exercise and diet.
I have lost weight in last few months since away from my home, like 10 kgs I look too lean and experience weakness although having 8 hrs sleep.
The obsession over getting the perfect body has gotten into everyone's psyche. Thanks to well equipped gyms and easily available home kits, this obsession is no longer a dream. But the gym trainers and bodybuilders suggest that in order to build muscles, following a healthy diet is also necessary. A healthy diet helps to develop the central muscle mass and burns the extra fat in the body.
Here is a list of foods you should include in your diet which will help you to gain muscle:
- Eggs: Eggs are rich in proteins and help in overall development of the muscles, making it a must have inclusion in your dietary regime. Also, the good cholesterol found in the egg yolks helps to prevent atherosclerosis.
- Nuts: Nuts such as cashews, almonds or pistachios are a perfect blend of fats, fibres, and proteins. Every ounce of cashew or almonds contains 150-170 of top-class calories. Daily intake in a small amount will help you to get the calories without any significant weight gain.
- Lentils: Lentils are useful to develop the central mass of the body. A cup of ready-to-eat lentils has a protein content of 18 grams and an overall content of 40 grams of top grade carbohydrates. A diet consisting of green salad, lentils and brown rice is recommended by gym trainers for the development of body muscles.
- Spinach: Spinach contains rich amounts of the amino acid called 'glutamine', which helps in the development of the lean muscles. Besides, a daily intake of spinach might also help to build the overall muscle strength of the body.
- Apples: Apples contain certain polyphenols which help to build the muscles and prevent any form of tiredness in the muscles. Also, polyphenols are also useful in burning the extra fat which makes it an essential fruit to have before workouts. If you are not comfortable with apple, you might also try oranges as your pre-workout fruit, which perform more or less the same function as apples.
Note: Besides the above mentioned ones, you can also include oatmeal, yogurt, organic milk, fat free chicken and beans in your dietary routine for muscle development, along with regimented body building schedules. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.