Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Unani Specialists online in Bhiwandi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Submit a review for Dr. AbubakarYour feedback matters!
I'm lean guy. My height is 5 ft 7 inch. My weight is 52.5 3 weeks back, my weight was 50.5 but now it is 52.5 after taking endura mass weight gainer. I'm still taking that. Along with this, I want muscular body means broader body with muscles so that I'll not look lean. Can you please suggest me good protein powder and diet plan so that I can take that. One additional point is that I'm vegetarian but I used to eat white egg only. No non-veg.
I am unable to gain weight as I gym and desire to get a good body. I always take proper diet but still I am unable to gain that much weight. Kindly provide the best way to cure this problem as I lack confidence only bcoz of my lean body.
My age is 25 years and my weight is 47 kilograms. I am too lean. Is it safe for my health. What should I do? What do you reckon to me?
Hi. I am 19 years old I usually not take care of my body but now I am also I not growing as like my age and height I need to become fatter and to gain a mass body. So what all are athe tips I have take mainly about the healthy foods. I am hopping a good suggestion. Thank you.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
Sir my age is 16 years, my height is good but my health is not good. give me some tips to a healthy body.
Sir. I am very weak and nothing seems to be no benefit for something good food so please tell me something.
My father have increased cholesterol and uric acid level and bones are becoming weak day by day what should he eat and leave to decrease this problem.Please tell.
Sir. Nowadays my exam time so l have to study whole night. So l have lost my energy after 2 hours study. So I want energy instant at that time. So please tell me some energetic medicine. Some time have backache too much.
I am 25 year old and very slim My height is 5'8"(172 cm) and weight 53 KG I am working professional. I need to gain weight but no diet is suiting me Please tell me the ways to gain weight.
Walking is a low intense cardio exercise that is suitable for all age groups. For people with bone problems and back pain, walking is the perfect exercise. It is less stressful on the body and has similar benefits to running or jogging. So if you are looking for reasons to jump on the bandwagon of walking as an exercise, here are a few:
- Good for the heart: Running puts some amount of stress on your heart muscles but does not seem to reduce the chances of premature death; whereas walking at a brisk pace puts less stress on the heart and considerably reduces the risk of premature death. Running may also cause inflammation in the muscles of the heart and increases free radicals in the body.
- Increases immunity: Walking has a beneficial effect on the immune system of the body vis-agrave;-vis running. Running may induce conditions in the body which allow various bacterial infections like cold to foster. You end up falling sick more often if you run.
- Helps in weight loss: Walking is a steady state exercise resulting in moderate levels of heart rate. Moderate heart rate sustained for 45-60 minutes is advised to lose fat. Running tends to raise the heart rate to drastic levels which cannot be sustained for long, thus leading to reduced fat loss.
- Less stress on the joints: Running is a vigorous activity that places a lot of stress on the knee joints and the lower back. If you have conditions, such as osteoarthritis and lower back pain, then running is a strict no for you. It is recommended to walk at a brisk pace for an hour every day for maximum benefits.
- Walking can be done anywhere: You can take a walk inside your office premises or even walk back to your home after work due to the light nature of the exercise. Running or jogging may require proper gear and may not be suitable for all places.