Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhiwadi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shobhi KhanYour feedback matters!
I am a 3rd year dentistry student under ortho treatment. I had my braces on 9th April 2016 for correction of edge to edge malocclusion. All my teeth are in good alignment. I wanted to know if the acid-etching technique will have negative impact on my tooth surface. Also I am experiencing unbearable pain same as during the eruption of third molar. I have all 32 teeth and mine is a non extraction case. How much time will it take approximately to get my braces off? Will taking Calton help in case of pain?
We want to know about pulipiri. First I have one, from last 2 months I found more than 6. How these increased and Any more affects from this?
Am 18 years old boy and height is 5.5, weight is 48 kg (ectomerph type body) my problem is MY GROWTH RATE SUDDENLY DECREASED. HEIGHT INCREASED at 15. THERE IS NO GROWTH SINCE 3 YRS. But my father increased at this age only. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. BYE THE WAY I HAVE asthma (i heard asthma decrease growth)
I have a cramp on my waist (left side) 3 days ago. I can't lean towards. At first It was happen 8 years ago. It was quite okay last couple of years. But 3 days ago it was happen again. I am suffering massive pain. What should I do?
I had a tooth extracted 3 days before and there is horrible bitter taste in my mouth. every time.a very horrible bitter taste. Whats the reason?
I have black spots under eyes. I have spectacles can you suggest simple ways to cure those spots.Please tell.
Sir mere jism me itni kamjori hai ke na to chala jata hai aur na hi utha betha jata hai intercourse ke baad aur bhi jayada weakness ajati hai kafi medicine use ki but kuch bhi nahi hua jaise ke carored gold dexorang surap tentex royal in sab medicine se 3 kilo wait to badh gaya lekin kamjori phele se jayada agayi hai sir please sir please koi medicine bataiye thanks.
My son is suffering from mouth reddishness pain and burning sensation tongue is also same from two months. What I have to do?
I am a jobless engineer.I feel that i am in depression.I loose temper even when my parents asked anything about the job.Sometimes I feel what is the purpose of my life and sometimes want to suicide. i am also feel sad throughout the day.I spend most of the time at home and preparing for the bank exams.I was sacked last year in april and after that I did not get job.This put in huge stress and It is also affecting my performance in the exam.
I am 30 years old. 3 years before I got white/yellowish patch on area under right eye. I consulted with skin specialist. He said that you have high cholesterol tendency (and as I know it is a heredity in my house. My father and uncles also have high cholesterol detected). He did a small laser treatment and removed material inside that patch and said that after few months this patch will go. But I still have patch under my right eye. As I am having dark circles too, that patch looks very odd. My cholesterol level is normal now. Please suggest treatment for this.
I'm having problem in remembering and understanding things. I learn and forget after few hours Im feeling difficulty in understanding also. Also having headache and neck pain form one month. Head pains in left side and neck also left side tell me why this happening.
I have been sexually active. We do it like once in 15 days. But whenever he or I am satisfying myself with fingers, they come out covered in blood. This has happened 4th time in series. please help.
I am having constant pain in my stomach. And my heart beat is not normal. And acidity too. Can you please tell some remedies.
The fallopian tubes are not mere passages for the egg to travel from the ovaries to the uterus. It is here that conception occurs and hence healthy fallopian tubes are essential for the fertilization of an egg.
Damaged fallopian tubes are the most common cause of infertility. This damage can fall under three categories.
- Blocked fallopian tubes
- One blocked and one open fallopian tube
- Tubal scarring
The third is usually an effect of pelvic infections or natural healing after a pelvic surgery. Sadly, in most cases, this condition is discovered only after infertility has been diagnosed. Other causes of fallopian tubal scarring include:
- STDs such as chlamydia trachomatis and neisseria gonorrhea
- Adhesions caused by ruptured ovarian cysts
- A history of ectopic pregnancies
Fallopian tubal scarring has no recognizable symptoms. Chronic pelvic pain is the only known symptom of this damage and that too can be seen only in severe cases of tubal scarring. On diagnosing infertility, your doctor will perform one of these tests to determine the condition of your fallopian tubes.
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is a type of X-ray. Your doctor will open the vagina with a speculum and inject a liquid into the uterus with the help of a catheter. If the liquid does not pass through the fallopian tubes, it is said to be blocked. This however, does not say much about tubal scarring.
- Laparoscopy: A small incision is made below the belly button and a slim, flexible tube with a camera is passed through the incision. This gives your doctor a clear view of the condition of your fallopian tubes. A laparoscopy can also be used to rule out other causes of infertility such as endometriosis or blocked fallopian tubes.
Treatment for infertility caused by tubal scarring is of two types:
- Surgery: This is suggested in cases where tubal scarring is minimal. Depending on the intensity and placement of scar tissue, your doctor may decide to perform one of many types of surgeries. He may choose to remove the scarred section of the fallopian tube, create a new opening (in case of blockages) or rebuild the damaged edges of the fallopian tubes.
- In Vitro Fertilization(IVF): Women with badly scarred fallopian tubes usually have poor chances of conceiving naturally. Hence, IVF is the preferred treatment route. However, your doctor may still advise you to undergo surgery and remove the damaged tubes prior to IVF to prevent the tubes from filling with fluid.