Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhiwadi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Shobhi KhanYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello Doc! So there are a lot of problems that I am facing at the moment. I’ll move ahead step by step. 1.Delayed period- I am 8 days late on my period, though I am not sexually active. 2.On and off anxiety and pain in different parts of body, eg: wrist, thighs knees and sometimes swelling in hands & feet. 3.Puffiness under eyes & face. 4.I feel tired and lethargic many times even if I have taken proper rest. My Background: I have a desk job, I do not exercise regularly. 10-15 minutes of walk is all that I do. I have normal diet, but I eat out 2-3 days every week. I sleep late at night & sometimes I have to force myself to sleep at night. I have been suggested that I may have high thyroid, for which I got my complete blood and urine test done. I am attaching my reports. Please take a look & suggest what is causing all this? Is it anything serious? Do I need to take medications or just a healthy life style could mend it. Please give me a detailed answer. Thyroid report: TT3: 1.53 TT4: 7.94 TSH: 18.65 Lipid Profile: Non HDL Cholesterol 145.3 Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 7.6 0.0 - 4.0 Calculated LDL / HDL Cholesterol Ratio 5.2 Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 7.6 0.0 - 4.0 Calculated LDL / HDL Cholesterol Ratio 5.2 Cholesterol - Total 167.2.
Dear doctor, I am 48 years and having sitting job no weight lifting of heavy things or no running around job of course my sitting posture is also fine. I have severe lower back pain for the last 30 days and I am unable to turn right or left while sleeping. Please suggest some good medication to cure it at once. I am really fed-up of this pain, but note, I can walk for 3 kms without any problem but problem comes when I sit and get up or while sleeping! help me! help me! any one please!
I have low back pain from last 1 year MRI report L4-L5, L5-S1 bulg disc I hv sitting job in computer, othe D3=OK, VITAMIN B12 =OK, URIC ACID=OK, SUGAR=OK, HLA B12 =OK, BP = OK but low back pain always never in sitting never in walking, morning time goods no pain evening time goods, not taken any medicine last 3 month doing acupressure.
I'm 64kg weight and 5" 6 height. Generally it's normal, but it's look like I'm over weight and have too much fat at hip, how should I become normal, I mean how I'll loose that fat?
Goodmorning sir, I am financially depression. Income and exp. Not tallied. How control it. My wife not support me. Always problem.
I have lover back pain since last 2 month now I doing some exercise and got some relief kindly told me sime medicine name which is beneficial for me
I am 19 years old female, can I take garcinia tablets to lose weight. Does it have any severe side effects?
I am 40 year old women and I have 71 kg weight and 5.3 height. I want to reduce my weight 55 kg because of my over weight I am suffering leg pain, breathing problem. What I want to do prescribed medicine.
I had fever 4 days back. Had been to a General Physician and they suggested some medicines. I have severe knee joint pain and ankle joint pain from 4 days. I shared the same to the GP and she told it is viral fever. The fever came down after a day itself. However the joint pain is still there. I am a breast feeding mother. Worried - could it be dengue or chikungunya?
Sir meri umar 26 saal hai lekin mere chehere par daadi poora nahi aatha hai. Chin pe ata hai bus dono side me halka halka daadi ata hai kripya poora daadi aane ke liye kuch upaye batayae please .
I am a 23 year old man. I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and my body weight is 50 kg only. I am skinny since 2011 and I fail to gain weight no matter what I eat. I am underweight n too skinny. I want to gain some weight and improve my physical structure. Please tell me what I should do to gain weight within a month.
My age is 22 years. My height is 5'2" Is there any way of increasing my height? Does taking any pills or supplements help?
How number of hairfall is normal? I have hair fall problem last 3 years and I am 19 years male. How I reduce my hairfall? I am too worried about my baldness.
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.