Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in bhing. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. Ranu SinghYour feedback matters!
I have pain on my right neck and shoulder I am unable to study for long hairs I go to gym regularly and lost 35 kg so Dr. told m its cx of deficiency of vit and calcium I have started taking it beside this should I take anythng else to cure f pain.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
Sir My hair in head are white 2 in right side, 1 in left side please tell me what to eat (do not want to allow this whitening:-/) Please give vegetables/fruits/totka to naturally cover this.
After straighting my hairfall becomes randomly increases and also the grey hair increases. Give me the homereamdy advice.
I am 18 year old boy almost half of my hair are white what can I do for natural blacking of my hairs.
Plantar fasciitis or foot arch pain is the most widely recognised form of foot ache. The plantar fascia is a belt of the tissue (tendon) that connects your heel to your toes. It supports your foot arch. If you strain your plantar belt, it gets weak, swollen, and inflamed. At that point, your heel or the base of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is very common in moderately aged individuals. It also affects young individuals who are on their feet a great deal, like athletes or sportspersons. It can happen in one foot or both feet. Straining the tendon or ligament that supports your arch causes plantar fasciitis. Repeated strain can bring about small tears in the tendon. These can lead to pain and swelling.
- No single treatment works best for those suffering from plantar fasciitis. However, there are numerous things you can do to help your foot to improve from this condition. These are as follows:
- Try to give your feet a lot of rest. Decrease the type of exercises that can make your foot hurt. Do whatever it takes not to walk or keep running on hard surfaces.
- Avoid wearing heels if that is what might be causing the pain. Try to wear shoes with soft soles.
- To diminish the pain and swelling, try applying ice on your arch or even heels, in case the pain is caused because of the arch. On the other hand, take an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever like ibuprofen, (for example, Advil or Motrin) or naproxen, (for example, Aleve).
- Do toe stretches, calf stretches and towel extends a few times a day, particularly when you first get up in the morning. (For towel stretches, you pull on both the ends of a towel that you put under the bundle of your foot.) Before doing so, roll the towel into the shape of a band.
- Get another pair of shoes. Pick shoes with great curve bolster and a padded sole. On the other hand you can also use heel mugs or shoe inserts (orthotics). Utilize them in both shoes, regardless of the possibility that only one foot hurts.
In case that these medications do not help, your doctor may suggest splints or supports that you can wear during the evening. He or she may also suggest certain shots of medicine, (for example, a steroid) in your heel, or different medicines. Most people will not require surgery. Specialists just propose it for individuals who still have pain even after taking different medicines for six to twelve months.
Plantar fasciitis frequently happens as a result of injuries that have happened after some time. With treatment, you will face less pain within a couple of weeks. However, it may take time for the pain to leave totally. It might take a couple of months to a year. Continue with your treatment. In case that you do not, you may have chronic pain when you stand or walk. The sooner you begin treatment, the sooner your feet feel relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.