Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bhilwara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poorvi Ojha
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Poorvi OjhaYour feedback matters!
My son in not taking diet properly for 2 months. He also not taking milk properly. Before 2 month he had to take some chapati, dalia etc. But now he is becoming weak.
I am suffering from severe joint pains since from last 7 yrs. I preferred tablets like iburophen and diclofenac but didnt work. What should I do? I am helpless in this regard and I don't want to have tablets because some way I had too many tablets at a time and that caused adverse effect to my liver and kidney I think. I want to know some home remedy and nutrition that will help me to avoid joint pain? If possible I can even go physical fitness. Please advice me in this regard. It really badly hurts me when it pains?
Hi doctor, I would need urgent help for my friend. She is in depression. She doesn't feel happy and got angry when her husband touches her. She gets irritate while he is trying to convince her for sex. When he discussed this issue with her she said my body doesn't help me and I hate these things. Could you please let me know why it is happening at all. Also she is physically weak as her hemoglobin is below normal and always feel pain in her body either in legs, headche, or pain in whole body. She also has backbone problem. She is 32 years old and got married 13 years ago. She has two children one is 12 years old and second is 4 years old and both are male. Please help me how to make her fine. Thank you.
I am going to gym for last 1 month my master says to get protein powder. Is it good for health .If it is good how much can I consume.
I am too slim n I want to gain weight and wanna become a little fatter. What should do? I wanna look sexy.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.