Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Bhilwara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Poorvi OjhaYour feedback matters!
I have headache problem for last two weeks what should I do and I am very thin. please tell me how will I gain weight?
While i walk it pains in upper corner of knee &in calf muscle.Otherwise no pains or odema .I am diabetic with little high bp in control by allopathic medicines.I am strong believer in homeopathy.Tried many but no success for this ailment.Please help
What should be the Diet for Breakfast, Dinner,Supper and Meal. My teeth are week to eat the hard foods. I have BP and diabetics. My age is 62 yrs. Kindly suggest the diet.
What is the remedy for over weight. I am suffering a lot because of my weight. I tried for dieting but it resulted in weakness and I even fainted many a times. It is a serious issue for me. I need your guidance. Thank you.
Sir/madam. I am slim. I am 18+. And I am only 45kg. I want to increase my weight in 15-20 days. How can i? please reply me fast. Its very urgent. I will be thankful if you reply me with proper solution.
My weight is too much than my height. I would consult with many doctor but there no effect will be shown till. What should I do?
Dear doctors, I have belly fat, please advice me to make it as flat. Am waiting for your replay. Kindly advice.
Hi Doctor, greetings for the day. How to reduce the tummy? Also, please let me know how to experience the feel of sex?
Suggest me some good diet to reduce fat in my body and to maintain the body too. I am working out in gym regularly.
I consume grapefruit daily If any problem occur because nowadays more chemical spray and dip fruits in chemical are done by sellers. Pls explain me.
I want to maintain my weight and as well as body structure that obesity didn't catch me .plz ensure some diets and nutrition to maintain it. Body weight-79 Height-5 ft 10 inches Age 19+
How iz diabetes caused. How a person can be prevented from the diabetes. What is asthma. How it occurs.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.