Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Amit Agarwal


Dentist, Bhilwara

10 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Dr. Amit Agarwal BDS Dentist, Bhilwara
10 Years Experience  ·  200 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Amit Agarwal
Dr. Amit Agarwal is a popular Dentist in Bhilwara, Bhilwara. He has had many happy patients in his 10 years of journey as a Dentist. He is a qualified BDS . He is currently associated with Perfect Dental Care in Bhilwara, Bhilwara. Book an appointment online with Dr. Amit Agarwal and consult privately on has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Bhilwara and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Career Institute of Dental Sciences Hospital, Lucknow - 2007
Languages spoken
Professional Memberships
Dental Council of India


Book Clinic Appointment

Perfect Dental Care

Behind Love Garden Petrol Pump,Private Bus StandBhilwara Get Directions
200 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Amit Agarwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is control but I do not know my right hand side tooth is paining alot from few days. Can you help me?

Homeopath, Bangalore
homoeopathic medicine Plantago 1M or Coffea cruda 1M 4Pills every 4th hrly..take this medicine n people have a misconception that homoeopathic pills are sweet n they ll disturb the sugar levels.. trust me it doesn't..they are sweet but not to that extent..Take lots of soft foods..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Gadchiroli
Temporary loose wires can be fixed by using a pencil or the back of a spoon to gently push them back in place. Wax or a wet cotton ball can also be used if the loose wire is causing a lot of discomfort.

I have swelling at the end of the right side of my lower gum for about a week. I think it may be due to the growing of my wisdom tooth. Should I b concerned.

Certified Implantologist, BDS
Dentist, Coimbatore
If it fully erupts and pain reduced do not bother but if it continues to give you pain then you should be concerned.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I can see my tongue has a rhomboid like small depapillated red patch in midline of tongue since two days. Since then its started to giving some pain like sensation or burning. What should I do?

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you need to consult to an Oral surgeon. Its better to get it checked clinically before coming to any diagnosis.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had tartar deposits behind my lower front 3 teeth and also the gums were little swollen and some plaque was almost in all teeth so dentist suggested for scaling and I made it done too bt after that I find gaps between my lower front teeth and also they seems more sensitive. Kindly suggest me how long will this problem persist and will d teeth be even or not. It's been almost 5 hrs and I am facing sensitivity and prominent gap btw lower front teeth. Need help Plzz suggest.

MDS - Orthodontics, bachelor of Dental Surgery
Dentist, Calicut
Dear Madam You should do a thorough oral prophylaxis from a good dentist and then ask the dentist to do polishing after that. So that the tartar reappearance is reduced and sensistivity also gets reduced. If you still have sensitivity you can use a desensitizing toothpaste and an organic mouthwash. Brush and floss especially that area everyday thoroughly. Do ask if you stil hav any queries.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have bleeding issues in my teeth. And also have bad smell in my mouth while talking. What can I do for that.

Dentist, Kolar
Bad breath can b caused fue to various reasons. Due to smoking n using tobacco products, dental prob such as decay teeth, unclean tongue, gum infections, reduced saliva n dry mouth, ill fitting dentues, salivary gland probs. Other diseases n infections which also cause bad breath r sinus infections, respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis n pneumonia, liver n kidney probs, diabetes, acid reflux from stomach etc. Get scalling done by dentist. Use proper brushing techniques. Brush, floss n use mouthwash twice daily. Massage your gums with your finger tips after brushing. Keep your tongue clean. Rinse your mouth well after each meal. Get your decay teeth filled. Visit your dentist for dental checkups every 6 months to detect n prevent dental probs. Inspite of these measures if bad breath persists,
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dentist, Jaipur
Hormonal changes in women increase sensitivity and may also lead to the occurrence of gingivitis.

Hi I am 20 yearss old! suddenly I am affected by dry tongue! and also causes bad breathe! there is some white patches like in the tongue! can you please help to get rid of this.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Hello, homoeo-care* @ antim crud 200-4 drops, thrice a day. @ china 200-4 drops, thrice a day. @ calendula q -10 drops with 1/4 cup of water, rinse your mouth, thrice a day. * take, plenty of water. * take, easily digestible diet, avoiding junk food. * go, for meditation for 30 mnts report after a fortnight take care.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24years old, my tooth is paining while brushing and if I eat any cool items. What should I do to get rud of this problem.

oral implantology, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
There could be a carious tooth causing pain. Get it restored as soon as possible. Visit a dentist near you for thorough check up and treatment accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 yr old, I loss some teeth in lower bridge so pls guide which teeth is good for long duration and what is the cost of per teeth.

Dentist, Mumbai
Dear dentures are of two type removable /fixed removable partial denture is normally given for missing teeth and they are easily affordable than comes fixed bridge which are expensive but durable and best choice is implant and fix denture, they are more expensive, cost depends upon place to place and doctor you choose, choice is always yours.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Home Remedy for Whitening Your Teeth

Dentist, Noida
Home Remedy for Whitening Your Teeth

Using baking soda as a home remedy for whitening your teeth is helpful, but do not use harshly as it acts as an abrasive it will abrade your enamel layer exposing dentinal tubles making them sensitive.
Use baking soda but once in a week, it helps in removing stains but just avoid applying it harshly.

I am trouble to mouth ulcers after 2 days and ulcers in mouth back side area I am not speak and eating proper bcoz it's very painful.

BDS, CDE Endo-Prostho, CDE - Cast Partial & Complete Dentures
Dentist, Pune
Hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal your ulcers. If they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get your vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitive problem for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do know?

Dentist, Allahabad
Use rr sensoform tooth paste, apply on teeth for 5 min then use brush, twice daily if problem persist visit to your nearest dentist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS - Pediatric Dentistry
Dentist, Bangalore
Saving a fallen tooth can prove to be useful. Wrapping it up in a piece of plastic or soaking it into milk or trying to keep it in place immediately after it has fallen can prevent any further harm. Consult a dentist immediately after undertaking one of the above measures.

I am 30 years old male am suffering from mouth ulcers for last 3 weeks what should I do?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
You may take cap bnc one a day locally apply metrogyl gel ointment suck on tab bifilac twice daily drink plenty of water. Take fibrous food you may add banana to your diet at night take isabgol husk two table spoon full n try to stay tension free.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MBA (Healthcare), BDS
Dentist, Chennai
Avoid sticky foods and go for fibre rich foods. if taking sticky foods brush thoroughly so that it wil prevent cavities
1 person found this helpful

I am suffering from tooth pain when I am chewing gutkha, please suggest me what to do and how I could be stay away from gutkha.

Dentist, Pune
Hello, first of all you should stop habit of gutkha chewing. Gutkha chewing may cause oral potentially malignant lesions and ultimately cancer! thus, advised you to get oral checkup and clinical examination done by oral pathologist/oral physician. Will power and medicinal intervention could help you for de-addiction, thus get consultation done at authorised deaddiction centre run by the qualified person. They do counselling and may prescribe you non nicotine/ nicotine replacement therapy to curb addiction.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a student and from 9 to 10 months I am feeling pain in my molar teeth, I consulted a dentist but he said its ok. Now I am feeling sensitivity in the same teeth. What should I do?

Dentist, Delhi
Hello Mr. lybrate-user. According to your age and time period of pain as you mentioned can be due to eruption of third molar. OPG should be done and you can wait for few months also. It's not harmful. For the time being you can use mouthwash, anti sensitivity toothpaste. Luke warm saline gargles 3-4 times a day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old, my teeth is getting yellowish and the nicotine spot is also there, what should I do? Please help me.

Dentist, Raipur
Kindly get scaling and polishing done and if you want you can also get bleaching done. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Also discontinue the habit of taking nicotine in any form.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my tooth. When I eat or drink cold things, I get pain in my teeth. Pls help to resolve this pain.

Dentist, Mumbai
The pain you are describing is dental sensitivity. It can occur due to 1. Attrition, abrasion of teeth 2. Gums recession and root exposure 3. Dental caries, initial stage visit your dentist to diagnose the cause and treat accordingly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed