Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bhilai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Namrata
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. NamrataYour feedback matters!
Hello I am facing a severe burning while urinating can I know Any medics which can cure. Please help me to sort this out" I don't drink alcohol or cigrate"
My wife is suffering from feet swelling. Bi monthly they are swelling. S. Creatinine is 1.00. What is the remedy.
I am now 22 yrs. I know that wet dreams is a natural occurrence. But it happened in a month for twice or thrice at day time. So, is there any sexual problems in mine or others problem! I am very worried. What should I do now?
I get head ache more even putting after my spectacles from past 5 yrs I am wearing spectacles and power is -1.5.
Hi my boy friend have a erection problem. In foreplay he erect but after 5 min his. Is down. Then again after 10 min erect or not erect. I am not satisfied in sex. Please help me. He regular exercise in morning and never take wine or smoke or any sugar problem then why is problem. He is 39 years old.
Often I get bleeding in my anus while passing motion previously I was diagnosed piles but not operated little muscle so Dr. gave me a syrup reduces bleeding and pain but now again facing same problem severe bleeding.
I am suffering with scabies skin disease from last one month I consulted dermatologist and using the medicine but it is not curing could you suggest me any medicine for that.
Milk is also a fatty substance like butter. Since butter is taken from milk, drinking milk in night will it not cause indigestion, fullness of stomach?
Last 2 days I am feeling like vomiting almost in every time. and feeling heavy abdomen and I have done my intercourse in my 11 th day after my periods. and I was also planning for the baby and also feeling tired n also not feeling to eat. M I got pregnant.
I am 77yrs old and suffering from throat infection and cough and cold since last 4 days. Please Advice medicines.
How often should I masturbate. I haven't masturbated since 21 days. I'm a seasonal allergy patient I feel choked and sometime faced breathing problems.
Sir my age 25 but my weight 52 how is development my body and i'm not having sex mood how i'm going to develop that. please advise me.
I got a small boil near the area of toilet it pains a lot and I’m scared going to the washroom but it’s not bleeding don’t knw whether it’s related to piles. Please advice
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
- Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
- Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
- Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
- Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
- Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.