Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bhilai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meena ArmoYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, am facing the problem f sagging breasts. Am really worried. I hav a strong passion and interest towards dance but due to this problem my confidence level s low and am unable to participate. After a gap I joined dance class and I hav to prevent breast from sagging. Am 24 and my height is 153cms nd weight is 54kgs. Am having a regular period. 28days cyclic and 3 days of Menstruation. Really need a solution to get rid of and suggestion regarding wot typ of inners I hav to wear. Thank yu:)
Know how Knee and Back injuries can be treated
My name is Amin Khan, physiotherapist. My working area is Bandra West, Kurla West and Powai Area. Now we are here to discuss about the most common injuries of the body like back injuries and knee injuries. Nowadays, the most common injuries can be treated at home with exercises. We are discussing here about home remedies to treat back and knee injuries.
For back injury, we can start with the first exercises. Lift your hip for 5 seconds, then release. Then straighten your legs up and down. Bend your knee towards your chest and hold that position for five seconds and release. After the exercises you can try stand up exercises and side to side bending of your hip. These exercises are helpful in reliveing pain of your minor injuries. If these exercises are not helpful, you can try other exercises. Start by the ankle toe movement and slowly press down and put the towel under the knee and hold for five seconds. Contract your muscles and then release. Then, lift one knee and press for few seconds on top of your knee and then release. You can do the same movement for your right leg. Ice, compression and elevation can help reduce the pain of knee injuries.
For more information, you can contact me on Lybrate.
Hello doctor. Sometimes I am having pain in my lower stomach during periods. And I took medicine. But my friend told me that in period its harmful to take medicine even I will not able to get pregnant after marriage. Is this true Dr. Please help.
I am 18 years old girl my breast is very small I wear 28 bra size so please tell how I increase my breast and I masturbate 4 times in weak so please tell me it is harmful or not and when I masturbate there is no liquid come from vagina so please tell me the reason and solution.
She is suffering from too much pain while every month of period time. So will be step to control the pain?
Hi, I am 23 year old newly married guy. My wife recently pregnant. What different stage I should go for tests. Is there a health plan for pregnant woman.
Got my periods on the fourth day of taking meprate. Got a hormonal checkup done prolactin levels are 49. Got a upt done .It was negative. I need to know if there are any chances of pregnancy to occur even if I got my periods.
अस्वस्थ जीवन शैली यानी समय से खाना ना खाना, बाहर का तला भुना खाना, समय से ना सोना, समय से ना जागना, व्यायाम ना करना। या यूँ कहें की किसी भी काम को तय समय अनुसार ना करते हुए आज के जीवनशैली के हिसाब से करना।
आजकल बढ़ती बीमारियों का सबसे बढ़ा कारण यही है और इस तरह की जीवन शैली इंसान अधिक बीमार बना रही है।
लोगों को नई-नई बीमारियाँ हो रही हैं।
देश के बड़े-बड़े चिकित्सक विशेषज्ञों अनुसार स्वस्थ जीवन जीने के लिए जरूरी सलाह –
- नियमित रूप से शरीर की पूरी जाँच करायें – अस्वस्थ जीवनशैली और पारिवारिक पुरानी बीमारी दोनों को ध्यान में रखते हुए अपने स्वास्थ की नियमित जाँच कराते रहें। अपने डॉक्टर को पारिवारिक बीमारी के बारे में बताएं और उसके लक्षण भी देखें कि कहीं आप उससे पीड़ित होने वाले तो नहीं।
- स्वस्थ आहार (हेल्थी डाइट) – हम प्रतिदिन बाहर का फास्ट फूड, जंक फूड, अधिक ऑयली खाना खाते हैं। ज्यादा तला भुना ऑयली खाना सीधे हमारे हृदय, दिमाग और संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य को प्रभावित करता है। स्वस्थ रहने के लिये हमें प्रतिदिन के खाने में हरी सब्जियाँ, फल, अंकुरित बीज और सलाद का सेवन करना चाहिये। इनसे शरीर को आवश्यक पौषक तत्व मिल जाते हैं और हम रोग ग्रस्त नहीं होते।
- रोज़ाना व्यायाम – आपका दिल अच्छे से काम करे। हमेशा प्यार से धड़कता रहे इसके लिये जरूरी है कि आप हर दिन खुली स्वच्छ हवा में व्यायाम (Exercise)करें। व्यायाम के कई विकल्प आपके पास है जैसे खुले में चलना, दौडना, साइकिल चलाना, तैराकी आदि। चलना (Walking) सबसे अच्छा व्यायाम है। प्रतिदिन कम से कम 10 मिनट चलने से आपका स्वास्थ्य एक दम सही रहेगा।
- वजन कम करें – अधिक मोटापा शरीर के लिए हानिकारक होता है। मोटा शरीर जानलेवा बीमारियों का घर होता है। इसलिए यदि आप पूरी तरह स्वस्थ रहना चाहते हैं तो सबसे पहले बढ़े हुए वज़न को घटाएं। वज़न घटाने के लिए अधिक कैलोरी वाला खाना ना खायें, व्यायाम करें। इससे आप सभी गंभीर बीमारियों को अपने से दूर कर देंगे।
- तनाव को कम करें – तनाव शरीर में कई बीमारियों को निमंत्रण देता है। इससे दिमागी बीमारियां सबसे ज्यादा होती हैं। किसी भी प्रकार के तनाव में ना रहें। इससे आप अस्वस्थ रह सकते हैं।
अगर आप बहुत ज्यादा तनाव में हैं तो अपने परिवार और दोस्तों के साथ वक्त बिताएं।
खाने पीने का ध्यान रखें।
नींद अच्छी तरह लें और व्यायाम भी करें। इस सबसे निश्चित ही आपका तनाव कम होगा।
जो लोग अपने घर में बुजुर्गों और बच्चों की देखभाल करते हैं उनके लिये सबसे महत्वपूर्ण सलाह –
कि आप अपनी हेल्थी डाइड, एक्सरसाइज़ और नींद का पूरा ध्यान रखें।
I had married last 3 years back and my wife is suffering from vaginismus and we dint had penetrative sex. Please tell me a Anesthesia tablet for her unconscious for a hrs As this was insisting by my wife. Please help me we tried much on consulting doctors and we didn't succeed please suggest me.
Hi, Six years back, I was affected by TB .i had akt4 tablets for eight months. I got cured. Recently I got married, im trying for a baby. Does the tablets which I had resist my pregnancy? Is it possible? Pls suggest me the solution.
I got my first period after 7 month of my delivery it last for about 15 days. Next period after a month it last for about. 1.5 months then I consulted a doctor suggested me to take hormone tablets for 21 days. I used them gim my period. Started on 21st day. Please suggest me to regulate my periods in time.?
My girlfriend and I had sex right after her period stopped on the 22nd of August. I did not ejaculate inside of her but just as a precaution I gave her the i-pill on the 23rd of August. After all this on the 27th of August we had sex again but again I did not ejaculate inside of her. Then 2 days later she started bleeding and she said it was like period blood very dark but more then spotting and less then a normal period. The blood stopped after 2 days and now again on the 8th of September is bleeding again. The blood is red and dark red. She said she was having cramps like a normal period. I did not give her the I pill after the second time we had sex on the 27 of August. Is there any chance of this being pregnancy and can she get pregnant from this? She still hasn't got her periods should I be worried? When shall I do a pregnancy test If it is required.
She have increased menstrual interval and increased bleeding during menstruation. Also increased hair growth which she need plucking.
My period use to start in the first week of the month but till now my period haven't started yet. I have thrice test urine pregnancy test but it all turns out negative. I had ipill last month during sex. Why my period haven't started yet?
My wife is 1.5 months pregnant. From last 4-5 days she is feeling bloated and constipated. She is drinking a lots of water and in food also we are taking care in eating leafy vegetables. But all this is not helping. Can she take isabagol etc to get some relief.
As per my wife's latest USG dated 24 sep 16 she is into 35 weeks of pregnancy. Foetal weight is 2437 GM's. Report says grade 2 maturity. Fhr is 150 beats. Pls advise if all is OK. what does grade 2 maturity means. As per USG EDD is 30 Oct. My doctor has advised to go for the delivery on 14 Oct. Is it OK or Shud we wait till 30 Oct. is it safe to wait and go for the the delivery on or around 27 Oct.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.