Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Vd Hemal DodiaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vd Hemal Dodia to be very helpful. Thanks
As someone I knew, consulted Dr Vd Hemal Dodia and they referred us. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. In order to diagnose my problem completely he asked me a number of questions. I was having this erectile dysfunction, but the symptoms were not very visible. The overall atmosphere in the Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospital is very soothing. I found the Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospital itself quite pleasant. During the treatment, Dr Vd Hemal Dodia supported me a lot. I was suffering from erectile dysfunction for such a long time. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Vd Hemal Dodia has treated my problem completely. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of greying hair. Dr.Vd Hemal Dodia has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I am really grateful as his greying hair treatment has give me a ray of hope. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Om Hospital. Whatever tests the Vd Hemal Dodia prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. One of my neighbour's recommended this Vd Hemal Dodia.
Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and drVd Hemal Dodia still takes my call in case of any emergency. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my cyst. he can be consulted at Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospitalin bhavnagar. he is the best doctor I have ever consulted.
I was in a issue due to my overeating. Dr Dodia has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. Even after my treatmentwith my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but he has treated me completely. One of my cousin's referred to him. The overall atmosphere in the Om Ayu hospital is very soothing.
My boss referred me Dr Dodia. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The atmosphere in the Om Ayu Hospital is always so positive and full of life. Overall premature ejaculation treatment was very effective.
It was a bad case of Headacheadn I wanted to consult an ayurvedic doctor. I heard Om Ayu Hospital is quite famous in Gujarat. Dr Hemal Dodia has a broad knowledge in this field. The treatmnet he gave was quite beneficial. I am happy that I chose to visit him :)
dr Vd Hemal Dodia is a very nice and caring doctor. The ways he used through his ayurvedic medicine to cure my problem of acne and pimples was super effective. One can find him at Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospital in Bhavnagar
My small penis size was making me depressed day by day. I was not able to cope up with this problem , but After consulting Dr Hemal, my condition has improved to certain level and I am glad that I chose to consult him.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of UTI. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Hemal guided me to change my attitude.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vd Hemal Dodia to be helped me improve my health. Thanx
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.
Erectile dysfunction can severely limit life’s simple pleasures. It may also cause strife in one’s marital life and be a cause for social embarrassment and low self-esteem. Erectile dysfunction, which is commonly referred to as impotence, is either the inability to continue with an erection into climax for a continued period, or being able to maintain the erection for a very short time or not being able to get an erection at all.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction According to Ayurveda
Erectile dysfunction is usually caused due to a number of factors which include lifestyle habits, physical as well as psychological issues. Defects within the spinal cord, injuries or problems with blood flow may cause erectile dysfunction. An overly abusive childhood or sex associated with guilt may also be responsible. In Ayurveda, the disorder is linked to ‘shukra dhatu’. Any problem with this, may, thus result in multiple sexual problems including erectile dysfunction.
How can Ayurveda help cure ED?
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally, vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, e.g. Manasik klaibya is caused by psychological factors, Doshaj klaibya is caused by physiological factors, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhi is cause by some other disease like diabetes, Aghataj is caused by surgical or accidental trauma, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital.
Ayurveda takes a more holistic approach. The exact combination of the methods and the exact implementation chosen may vary according to the specific causes.
- Vajikarana therapy – This is a holistic cleansing process that aims to correct the bodily faults which might have been causing ED. It includes certain processes, such as controlled regurgitation, to flush out toxins from the body, specially designed Ayurvedic massages, a tailor made diet, and various other herbal concoctions which can rejuvenate one’s vitality.
- Specified drugs to correct ED – Certain Ayurvedic herbs can be quite effective as well; both in the form of special Ayurvedic medicine or home remedies. Some of these herbs include:
- Bringing in lifestyle modifications – Drinking excessively, smoking and consuming junk food may all lead to weight gain as well as other imbalances within the body. These may affect pressure or sugar levels in your body as well as the heart’s condition, thus resulting in ED. Ayurveda requires one to cut down on or quit certain habits related to one’s lifestyle which might be causing ED.
- Yoga and meditation – Regular exercises would definitely help in this regard. Meditation and yoga would thus be an integral part of the treatment process. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!