Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Trivedi Lopa P.
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Trivedi Lopa P.Your feedback matters!
My name is srishti agarwal! I have pain in my lower back since 3 years. I got my x ray done and it seems quite normal. Consulted a physiotherapist she said my back muscles are weak and I have to exercise regularly to keep the pain suppressed. I got ultrasound and tens done there. Once I take the treatment 8-10 days my pain disappears for 6-8 months. This time it started back in 4-5 months only. I thought of changing my mattress so I wanted to know what kind of mattress is best for lower back pains! Please revert asap.
I am suffering from fever for few days and vomiting comes with eating medicine and also headache. Please help me.
I had a ankle fracture on December 5th 2016 and I was under cast for 6 weeks. Now the cast has been removed but still while walking I get a pain like hell. So if the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should consult a doctor for scans and tests.
I am suffering from head ache and fever from last two days. Please suggest me how to get rid of from fever. I have been taking medicines from Yesterday onwards still there is no recovery.
Why Her knees pains always? I have consult many Doctors but no relief. Takes many treatment but no any relief.
Today I had skipping rope exercise for bout 15 mins, after sometime I felt tightness in my chest with mild pain then after an hour it vanished. What does it mean?
I have headache last 4 year then I laugh when pain going so extreme, I am very panic for my life because I can't read because of pain.
Here is a video tip that'll help you understand how to manage shoulder joint problems