Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Manoj KumarYour feedback matters!
I hv urinary retention and I have been informed that Kub ultrasound cost is rupees 1000. What cost do I have to bear if some stone etc is found in ultrasound or some other problem. And what treatment or operation will I have to go through. Kindly ponder some info. On these two queries, thank you doctor.
My hubby HV uric acid, frozen shoulder, n arthritis no pain killer medicine help. Medicine give temporary help. Pl suggest.
I am 48 year old female. Every morning I have severe pain in my heels just for 15 minutes and for first few steps. I am very active and having no other problem. I am taking Ca supplement. Pl suggest the reason and remedy for this.
I have a very savior back pain and neck pain what should I do? any tablet or exercise you can suggest me. I will be very help for me. Thanks in advance.
Oftenly My knees and feet remain cold compared to rest of my body. And usually I have headaches when I wake up.
I Can't sleep properly at night, he has pain in back of head from his neck for some times, and it is tremendous. May be it is for nerve problem. He doesn't eat properly, and badly addicted to tambaku. He has too much anger, he become too angry in very simple issues, bt after that he realized it. It is also harmful to him, what can I do for him?
My head start breaking once or twice in month, I tried everything but still I have that don't know what to do?
Hi. My father facing problem tb ocr past 9 months . he is getting to much l of leg pain I can't say that pain my word's and open heart surgery also done he is taking daily 6 tablet paletex. Give me best suggestions for my father.
Sir, I have gas trouble in 3 days, stomach inside sound & some body parts suction pain. What is prevention &/solution please.
Dear doctor I masturbate daily with at least 2-3 in a day there is a little pain in my testicle, then there is groin pain, complete back pain cannot sit without support, indirectly my whole body is aching. I want to stop this act but I am unable to control it. please provide any suggestion for pain n to stop masturbation. Thank you in anticipation.
Hi, My right hand's forearm is bigger than my left hand. Its almost 75 % bigger than the other hand. Is there a way to decrease the size of forearm. Surgically or non surgically.
Normally, neck pain in adults tends to gets fine in a week or so by taking proper rest and medication. But when it comes to kids, one has to be careful because if a kid is complaining of neck pain, it could be because of muscle soreness or slight infection but you need to be careful as it can be much more than merely a neck pain. Here, we are not referring to the neck pain which occurs during sore throat but the pain that happens at the back of the neck.
Let’s see how harmful it could be:
1. Torticollis: If a child’s neck pain is so severe that he’s not able to move his head, then it could be torticollis. You know that it’s torticollis when your child keeps his head continuously on one side which is often associated with painful muscle spasms.
2. Infection in lymph node: Pain in kid’s neck could be because of infection in lymph node which irritates the neck and causes its spasm.
3. Damaged spinal cord: Spinal cord gets its protection from neck. A little pain in the neck could be because of some fracture which the child might have got while playing etc. and did not notice. So, even a mild neck pain in children shouldn’t be ignored and if the child finds it bearable, then you must consult a doctor at once.
4. Meningitis: It’s a bacterial infection of the membrane which covers spinal cord and brain. A child can suffer brain damage if it is not treated in time. And it starts with neck pain only, so it shouldn’t be ignored at any cost.
5. Swelling of glands: When a child is complaining of neck pain or discomfort in the neck area, it can be due to infection which can cause swelling in the glands. So consulting your doctor on time will be good for your child’s health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.