Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Manish SYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old, I have a lower- back and legs body ache for which there is no reason and no back conditions. Last time remember having such a back ache and leg ache when I was suffering from Malaria. I also have some amount of chills and headache in between with some loose motions.
I have hypothyroidism (tsh-10) & diabetic problem (fasting-174& pp-186. I am also suffering with backache & left side hip joint pain. There is a gynea problem also i. E. Adenomyosis.
I have back pain from about 2 months. Relived when I take pain killer but not permanently. What can I do.
Is it safe to take Cipcal 500 D3 tablets if one is suffering from constant back problems? What should be the dosage?
I have a lots of diseases such as- asthma, stone in kidney, liver swelling, spondylitis, and bp low .what should I eat for becoming healthy?
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
I am 69 yrs old free of any ailment but knee joint problem. My weight is 95 kgs with 69 inches height. I want to reduce my weight & tummy ?
My mother she is now 60 years. She also cardiac patience she takes regularly medicine. Now after few months she suffering knee pain. Please Sir send your value able advice .
Hello sir, I am 26 years old male, having back-pain for last 6 months and at same time right abdomen pain. What should I do? please suggest some needful. Thank you.
I am 26 year old male having shulder pain last 2 month. I am taking pain killer medical and pain relief oil but it can't stop. What can I do now? Please help me Dr. Please.
Hi, I'm 20 years old, I have right hand shoulder dislocation on past one and half year above, but now also, it make pain, during work and throwing balls like, so what I do, how many years it will cure. Please tell me.
I am 18+ years old (fe-male). Married. From last one month my urine is in yellow colour. Last one month back I am shifted to hyderabad. Why my urine got this colour? please help me. Is there any tests needed?
I am a 20 years boy from bangalore. I am suffering from severe knee pain. Nearly one years back I had ana accident frok then onwards it had started the pain. I have been to many hospitals but there is no use so whom should I contact for a good result.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.