Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishor Vaghela
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor VaghelaYour feedback matters!
Kya Hota Hai Leptospirosis Rog? Yeh Kyon Failta Hai? - क्या होता है लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग? यह क्यों फैलता है?
लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग एक संक्रमक बीमारी है, जो आमतौर पर पालतू जानवरों के माध्यम से फैलती है. इस बीमारी को लेप्टो, रैट फीवर, प्रटेबियल बुखार, फील्ड फीवर इत्यादि नाम से भी जाना जाता हैं. यह रोग लेप्टोस्पायरा बैक्टीरिया के कारण होता है, जो आपके इम्यून सिस्टम पर सीधा प्रभाव डालता है. इस रोग को पहली बार 1886 में जर्मनी में देखा गया था. यह आमतौर पर बारिश के महीनें में ज्यादा फैलती हैं. पिछले कुछ वर्षो से इस बीमारी में वृद्धि देखी गई है. इस साल मुंबई में मानसून के दौरान लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग से 4 लोगों के मरने की खबर आई थी, जिससे यह साफ हो जाता है की बाढ़ प्राभवित क्षेत्रो में अधिक तेजी से फैलती है. अभी हाल में केरल में आई बाढ़ के कारण 80 लोगों में लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस के लक्षण पाए गए है. तो इसलिए जरुरी है कि आप भी लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग से खुद को बचाने के लिए सुरक्षित कदम उठाएं.
लेकिन इसके पहले जान लें कि लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग क्या है और इसे फैलने से कैसे रोका जा सकता हैं.
लैप्टोस्पायरोसिस रोग आसपास जमा हुए गंदे पानी और जानवरों के इंफेक्टेड मल मूत्र से फैलता है. इसके फैलने का प्रमुख कारण चूहों को माना जाता है. इसके अलावा अन्य पालतू जानवर जैसे भैंस, बकरी, मुर्गा, कुत्ते आदि से भी फैलती है. इस रोग को फैलने में इन जानवरों का इंफेक्टेड यूरिन मुख्य रुप मे जिम्मेदार होता है. इस यूरिन में लेप्टोस्पायर्स बैक्टीरिया होता है. यह बैक्टीरिया व्यक्ति के मुंह, नाक, आँख जैसी इन्द्रियों द्वारा शरीर में प्रवेश करता है. अगर व्यक्ति के शरीर में कोई कट या घाव होता है, तो सक्रमण का जोखिम अधिक होता है.
इस बीमारी के लक्षण बैक्टीरियल इंफेक्शन में आने के कुछ दिनों बाद दिखता है. यह जानलेवा बिमारी नहीं है और इसका इलाज भी आसानी से किया जा सकता है. इसके शुरूआती लक्षण कुछ इस प्रकार होते हैं:
- तेज बुखार
- ठण्ड लगना
- सिरदर्द और शरीर में दर्द
- पेट दर्द
त्वचा में इन्फेक्शन, पीलिया, किडनी का काम ना करना, खांसी से खून निकलना इत्यादि
इस बीमारी को समय रहते उपचार करना जरुरी होता है, अन्यथा इसे ठीक होने में कई महीने लग सकते है. साथ ही आगे चल कर किडनी क्षति, लिवर विफलता जैसे गंभीर परिणाम होने का भी ख़तरा बना रहता हैं. इस बीमारी से हर साल 7 से 10 मिलियन लोग संक्रमित होते हैं.
इसका उपचार बहुत ही सामान्य और सरल है. आप अपने आसपास की सफाई और खाद्य पदार्थ को संक्रमित होने ना दें. हालांकि, बाढ़ प्रभावित क्षेत्र में लोगो को विशेष ध्यान देने की जरुरत होती है. चूँकि संक्रमण फैलने का ख़तरा वहाँ अधिक होता है, इसलिए बाढ़ के पानी के साथ सीधे संपर्क में आने से बचना चाहिए.
इसके अलावा आप जानवरों के साथ भी सीधे संपर्क में आने से बचें और उचित साफ-सफाई का प्रबंध रखें. संक्रमण होने पर डॉक्टर अपको एंटीबायोटिक निर्देशित करता है, इसके अलावा दर्द से त्वरित राहत पाने के लिए पेनकिलर का भी उपयोग किया जाता है. उपरोक्त कोई लक्षण भी दिखाई देता है, तो अपने डॉक्टर से परामर्श लें.
In today's world, the number of working moms all over the world is more than ever. Such women have a huge two-fold task of balancing between work and home, which includes looking after their children and managing their work at office. Balancing the two ends can make life hard for a working mother.
Here are some effective ways to find balance in motherhood for working mothers:
- Find good child care: While you are out for work all day, it is very important for you to get a good babysitter or nanny for your child. You could should seek references from people and find a patient and quality babysitter for your child. It is important to manage and evaluate the babysitter on all the criteria you require. An experienced and friendly sitter would make your child comfortable.
- Keep the morning easy: Get things organized at night so that you can keep the mornings hassle free. Use the mornings to prepare your child’s lunch and laying out clothes. Plan all kinds of family schedules during this time.
- Maintain a family calendar: You should maintain a calendar to figure out the priorities of your family. You can maintain bill payment dates, a chore calendar for your kids, a list of all important events and other required charts. This will enable you to maintain everything, in spite of your busy schedule and enable you to strike a better balance.
- Stay connected during daytime: You should try to stay connected with your children, even when you are away. You should call them frequently or send them cute messages or voice recordings and videos. This will keep them happy and they will miss you less. They will be more comforted and feel loved that you are near instead of being away at work.
- Keep away from distractions and time wasters: You should stay disciplined and maintain a limit on making phone calls or checking mails. Try to do these activities when your children are asleep. Cut down your television watching time and spend the evenings with your partner. When you are spending time with your children, do not multitask and give them your total attention. At work, try not to waste time and return home as soon as work gets over.
- Arrange family activities: You must make time for your kids in order to nurture your bond and get along with them. During their growing up phase, your child requires a major chunk of your time. Make special family dinners, watch movies with your family in the home theater and engross in different games. Spending time with your partner is also very important.
Life is quite difficult for working mothers who have to balance work and family together. In order to maintain a balance, follow the above-mentioned measures and lead a happy and fulfilling life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Mai 10 months se baby k lye try kr rahi hu. Mera ek miscarriage 31 may 2015 ko hua ha. Ab mera cycle change hogaya ha. Meri samaj me nahi araha ha baby k lye kab try kru. Or konse position thk rehaga baby conceive krne k lye. Agr ye month maine conceive nahi kiya to meri married life me bht prblm hojaegi. Please help me. Mai pehle folic acid tablet leti thi par ab nahi le rahi hu. Qke last scan me follicle size 26 17mm tha mera periods k baad. 8 day k din. Islye maine folic acid chodhdiye. Please position or kab try kru baby k lye. Please bataeye muje. Thanks.
Hii I missed my periods. I consult a doctor and sonography done. It shows tiny cystic focus in endometrium and mild subchorionic bleed. What is its meaning. Plzz reply fast? Give me the meaning.
Fat and cellulite though are different forms of the fat cells must be eliminated from the body when in excess so that you can lead a better and healthier life. While removal of deep tissue fat which resides underneath skin is possible with many therapies, the cellulite which resides loosely adhered to the skin just under it, is stubborn and tough to remove. That is why effective treatment methods like Endermology have been brought into practice since the 1980s which helps in weight loss as well as inch loss. This is the first cellulite and fat loss treatment, which has been approved by the FDA too.
This is a non invasive treatment, and is a painless and permanent solution against cellulite wherein no scarring or surgery is done. To prepare the body for the treatment, one must follow the below 5 methods, which will let the effect of the weight loss/fat loss treatment to be more visible and faster.
- Get cellulite treatment: The cellulite removal endermologic treatment is a special treatment, which is done with the help of two rollers and a vacuum suction machine. The rollers roll or knead the skin and create a suction force in the loose skin superficially. This makes the fat cells in the body under the skin, release the cellulite which is very effective for belly weight loss. The warmth from the treatment initiates lymphatic flow, and good blood circulation in the body, thus increasing fat metabolism.
- Maintain regularity of treatment: The treatment has a schedule, and the best results are obtained only when you maintain regularity. You cannot skip the sessions. 14-28 weight loss/fat loss sessions are required initially within 1-2 weeks. This has to be done as suggested by the health and treatment expert. From the 6th session onwards, fat loss results will start to get visible gradually.
- Stay hydrated for the treatment: It's a mandate that you keep hydration levels in the body optimum to receive full benefits from the Endermology treatment. Ideally, 5 cups of water intake is must before you start a session.
- HIFU Treatment- the next level: High-Intensity Focalized Ultrasound is the next level of treatment, wherein the ultrasound waves are targeted on the skin areas at thighs, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, etc., which contain cellulite. This ruptures the deep-laid fat cells, and then the fat is induced to get drained through the lymphatic system further enhancing the weight loss.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet: A healthy lifestyle with no liquor and smoking, no late nights or drug abuse, and no stress, etc. is needed. Diet has to be a low calorie, balanced diet, and all junk and oily food filled with unsaturated fats must be avoided. Light exercises or moderate to heavy as per the capacity of the body must be encouraged to see the effects of Endermology to become permanent.
My wife is 37 weeks pregnant so when we can expect our baby plg suggest n what to be taken into care and when to go to hospital kindly brief about it.
Hello I wanna ask I am one and half month married and got pregnant but my vagina hole is not properly opened. My husband penis is big so I felt pain and didn't allow him to insert it fully. But 3 4 times he passed his sperms and I am pregnant but now I am worried will I able to give birth to a child. I am I able to convince from my vagina? Normal delivery or I need to go through from suggestion operation? We lives far from each other. Kindly give me the answer.
Took an I-Pill on 21st July, then took a pregnancy test on 4th August which came negative, which was after 13 days of consuming I-Pill as I didn't got any withdrawal bleeding. My last period was on 5th July which was again a withdrawal bleeding due to I-Pill, I had abdomen cramps for a whole day today, should I be worried for pregnancy?
Recurrent pregnancy loss is termed as the occurrence of three or more miscarriages. Recently, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine has altered the definition and limited the number of miscarriages to two. A pregnancy loss can only be termed so if the pregnancy is clinically recognized and is ends involuntarily before 20 weeks. The pregnancy loss must be identified by a registered doctor to term it as pregnancy loss.
What are the major causes of Recurrent Pregnancy Loss?
There could be a lot of reasons behind recurrent pregnancy loss. Most of the pregnancy failure happens from reasons such as abnormalities of the genes, chromosomes and other random events. It is estimated that close to 15 percent of the pregnancies end up in miscarriages. While 30-60 percent of the pregnancies expire within the first 12 weeks, fifty percent of the women are believed to be not aware of the pregnancy in the first place. The risk of miscarriage, however, is less than 50 percent.
An advanced maternity age is another crucial factor towards recurrent 2pregnancy loss. The risk of miscarriage dramatically increases among these women owing to their poor quality of egg, abnormalities in the chromosome etc. At a time, it has been observed that either the father or the mother might have irregularities in the gene leading to early miscarriage.
An abnormality in the uterus might also be a reason for a miscarriage. Poor blood supply and inflammation of the uterus are two of the topmost reason for miscarriages among many women. While some women born with a defective uterus, some develop uterus anomalies due to lifestyle and unhealthy life practices.
Last but not the least, a woman’s immune system might also play a pivotal role towards a miscarriage. Certain hormonal irregularities, diabetes and thyroid diseases might lead to a miscarriage. Then there are the environmental factors such as stress, occupational factors, lifestyle practices etc that contributes towards a miscarriage.
What are the tests conducted?
To evaluate the exact reason for repeated miscarriages, a doctor performs a detailed physical and surgical examination. Some other areas where a doctor sneaks into include family history, genetic history etc. A karyotype test might also be prescribed in case a doctor feels the need of doing so. The uterus cavity and the uterus are closely monitored to understand any potential lack in the anatomy. This is followed by a list of imaging tests that a doctor might prescribe. These include MRI, X-ray, hysteroscopy etc.
What are the treatment options?
The treatment options are decided based on the finding of the tests. Sometimes plain medicines along with antibiotics can cure the condition, while sometimes surgery might be required to fix any potential threat within the uterus. In any case, the probability of future pregnancy after treatment goes as high as 77 percent.