Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav Dipsinh ChavdaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors. Is there any natural mean by whom I can ovulate naturally and get pregnant. My doctor said i am not ovulating my follicles are only 14 mm on day 16th.
I am 30 years with PCOS, currently on metformin 1500 and folic acid. I am not overweight and the cervical mucus is regular however periods are yet to regularize, am I ovulating? Can I conceive naturally?
Dr, my periods are irregular from starting. Now I am 30 years married. And want to conceive. Whenever I took regestrone 5 mg then only the periods starts. I am trying to conceive from last year.in october I stopped regestrone 5 mg. After that my periods come in January 2017 for 1 and half day only.
I'm a beta thalessmia trait patient. Always down hb and feel weakness, giddiness also. How can I recover for this.
Hello, Me and my husband are 26 years old. INfact he 3 months younger than me. When is the best time for us to plan for kids? I heard that having kids after 30 years is a bit complicated. Please advise.
Hello my friend 23 year old n unmarried girl she got irritation near to her vagina its really irritated please suggest me any medicine or home remedy for relief.
My gf do not want me to wear condom we've been in 3 years relationship even I do not feel like wearing it. What if I use pull out method. Is it risk free from pregnancy?
I am 26 year married woman I feel so irritation after sex . I am pregnant of 3 month. What can I do ?
She is pregnant and has a habit of late nite sleeping from the very beginning. Actually she likes to enjoy it she likes to sleep in the morning. So I suggested her not to do that she can't changed her habit yet. Is it really a bad thing for for her and her unborn baby? She also likes to eat chat, alphonso mangoes. Give right guidance whether she can continue wit it or drop these habits.
with the exams approaching, the pressure increasing and the anxiety reaching the pinnacle; being able to concentrate on what you study and remembering it is the most important concern of the hour.
Here are some tips which will help you to concentrate on your studies and remember whatever you have studied:-
* keep your cell phone aside. These days, the cell phone addiction has become more difficult to cure than any other addiction. It is better to switch off your cell phone and keep it in a place far from your reach so that you can concentrate on what you are needed to concentrate on rather than what is pulling your attention.
* make a timetable and stick to it. Make a proper schedule of each day which will include what time will you wake up, when you will eat, when you will take a nap etc. Even include what subject and what chapters you will study each day. This will make your revision planned and hassle free.
* take adequate sleep. It is necessary to sleep at least 6 hours in a day even during exams as your brain needs that much time to recuperate from the stress and strain. Studies have shown that taking an adequate sleep of 6 hours in a day, increases productivity and improves your ability to remember what you have studied that day.
* take a short nap after lunch. The grasping ability reduces after eating lunch and hence it is a good habit to take a power nap of 7 to 8 minutes after lunch.
* keep your body properly fed and properly hydrated. There is no specific food that will help you improve your grasping ability. All the foods are important enough to provide the necessary nutrition to your brain and, in turn, improve its grasping and retaining ability.
* lastly, don't over exert yourself. Stress is only going to make you forget what you have read. If possible, perform meditation for 10 to 15 minutes in the day to relax your mind and refresh you for the whole day of studying.
Hi Sir Age 31 now I am 45 days pregnancy. I am diabetic since last six months so which diet help full for me both sugar and pregnancy purpose.
Ivf going on. 7th August 4 embryos transfered. Now I feel like that periods about to come. Back pain lower abdominal pain. I feel these things when periods came. Pls tell about these.
Why 20 days are above from period date. No periods are there. 20 days above from date. Please give solution.
Symptoms like - nauseate (urge to vomit) and vomiting keep on appearing up to starting 3 months after conception and if conception has delayed, such symptoms can continue till further.
During pregnancy, she starts on feeling the sickness in the morning due to changes in hormones.
A pregnant should not take enough food at once but take light food frequently. She should take dry food like- biscuits, dry toast etc. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be taken and in the morning, she should take a diet rich in proteins and carbohydrates. She should not take sweet and fatty foodstuffs. She should throw all worry from her mind and should take complete rest. She should take enough vitamin-b6 in her diet, but only according to the advice of a doctor. To cure her nauseate, tea, in which ginger is used, should be given to that woman. With it, biscuits with ginger and peppermints flavors can be also used. Stay hydrated.
Why do they call it morning sickness when I feel nauseated all day long?
'morning sickness' is a misnomer. For some pregnant women, the symptoms are worse in the morning and ease up over the course of the day, but they can strike at any time and, for most women, last all day long. The intensity of symptoms can vary from woman to woman, too.
If the stomach of a pregnant remains empty due to vomiting with other symptoms like - fast heart beats, white skin, fever, nauseate and vomiting even after starting 3 months, etc, consult a doctor immediately.