Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhavnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurang AmreliyaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering with fishers since 4 months When I go for toilet I getting full pain and bleeding blood from the ass. So please give a tip for that.
Sir/mam m having lower body pain n feeling some sound in vagina n also having increase in white discharge. Is there any serious problem or what please help me.
Some smelly liquid coming from my ear and pain is there. I think I have ear infection so which liquid should I take?
Sir, Mera beta hai 16 months ka use bhookh nhi lagti kamjor ho raha hai weight kam ho raha hai doctor ko dikhaya to unhone btaya ki T. B ki shikayat hai primary complex btaya hai to sir please bataiye iska ilaaj possible hai kya.
These days, infertility is a rising problem. The branch of gynaecology has successfully discovered a variety of procedures, which are helpful in conceiving in an artificial manner. These are known as Artificial Reproductive Techniques (ARTs). Artificial insemination is one of them. It is often termed as intrauterine insemination, which is used as an effective treatment of infertility worldwide.
This process helps the couple in conceiving by inserting the sperm directly into the womb of the woman. These days, most of the couples who are unable to conceive prefer to go through this process rather than going for adoption. One of the major reasons behind the immense popularity of this treatment procedure is its good success record.
There are several risks associated with this process that one should know before opting for this procedure for having a baby of their own.
Multiple births because of fertility medication: When the process of artificial insemination is carried out by using the fertility medication, there are immense chances that the mother gives birth to more than one child at a time. It can be twins or even triplets. The problem associated with multiple births is that it might contribute to complications like miscarriage or premature delivery. In case of multiple births, babies are usually not healthy and they are more prone to die in the first week of birth, which is very unfortunate for the parents. Gestational diabetes is also one of the consequences that can affect the mother during pregnancy.
Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: It is not a common issue, but potentially a very serious complication. In some cases, the ovaries of a woman get swollen because of the fertility medication given during the artificial insemination process. Swelling causes symptoms like nausea, abdominal cramps, vomiting and bloating. Usually, the symptoms of OHSS include shortness of breath and chest pain that occur four to five days after the use of fertility medication. One should immediately contact the doctor, in case they notice similar kinds of symptoms during their fertility treatment.
In most of the cases when the doctor is unable to figure out the reason behind the infertility of a couple, the only alternative they suggest is the process of artificial insemination. Artificial insemination is quite an affordable and non-invasive method fertility treatment, which is preferred by thousands of couples every year. There are certain risks in this medical process and it is recommended to consult an expert gynaecologist.
10 Tips to Maintain Healthy Teeth :
“Be true to your teeth, they won’t be false to you.”
- Brushing :
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Night brushing is very important, because during sleep our mouth is at rest so there are more chances of accumulation of bacteria which cause further cavities and leads to disturbance in the oral cavity.
- Follow a proper brushing technique.
2. Use a good fluoridated toothpaste with a right toothbrush. Toothpaste should have 1000ppm of fluoride and toothbrush should have a small and narrow head with soft bristles.
3. Flossing :
- Flossing helps to remove food stuck in between your teeth.
- It can be done daily or 2-3 times a week.
- Waxed dental flosses available in market are of Oral B, Colgate.
4. Interdental Brush:
- If the spaces between the teeth are wide, you can use an interdental brush.
5. Oral Irrigation:
- Now-a-days, a new dental aid is added which helps to clean the teeth, interdental areas, inside the gums and below the crowns more easily.
- It is also known as dental “Water flosser” or “Oral irrigator” available in brands like waterpik, panasonic etc.
6. Drink plenty of water and rinse after every meal.
7. Clean your tongue surface daily.
8. Pit and Fissure Sealants:
- The grinding teeth in a person mouth erupt at 12-16 years of age. They have deep grooves and pits in which food gets stuck. A Sealant is applied to these teeth which makes the grooves shallow and prevents food and bacteria from getting into the teeth and causing decay
9 .Whitening - Home Remedies :
- Add a pinch of baking soda in drinking water and rinse twice a day.
- Consume strawberries once a day or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
10.Visit your dentist every 6 months and get your scaling (cleaning) and polishing done.
Dr. Puja Bansal - Prudent International Health Clinic, Kalyani nagar, Pune.