Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bhavnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anish ShuklaYour feedback matters!
L am 39 years female. My lower tooth was decayed last year Dr. did RC in it but it broken after 6 months partly what should I do now? please give me suitable decision. Thanks.
My dad had an oral cancer and then it got spread to lung and one of the organs in the throat has been removed out of two and then the cancer has been treated through chemotherapy and after few weeks he got blood infection sepsis and he is in the icu on medication but the infections is fluctuating it got down after dialysis and then again spiked up a half of the downward fall Is there any advice you would like to give.
I have teeth problem my teeth pains on taking any cold substance ps help very serious conditions here will be very thankful to you.
I am 30 years old and suffering from regular mouth ulcers. I do not feel any kind of constipation. What should I do.
I see a lot of dentists when I want to book an appointment, how do I know which is the best? some say bds, some mds, some just dentist, not sure which dentist to approach.
My mother is 64 years old .she has mouth ulcer and swollen lips .she applied candid mouth paint and had becosules syrup .but still she has problem. Moreover she is high BP patient and allergic to dust.
I am 19 and I am getting tooth ache problems often no cavities. What's the reason. What can be done?
Hello sir, I have strange problem, after having my food always too much spite comes like saliva it has been 3 to 4 years, please show me the way I have taken too much medicines but no positive result. Tell me sir.
I have yellow teeth. I take the best care possible to keep them white by buying the best toothbrush available along with multiple toothpastes like colgate in morning and Patanjali at night. If you want I can send photos of my teeth yet mostly yellow in color. This concerns me sometimes if there is some problem or not. I am not into smoking or tobacco stuff at all. I got a duplicate tooth done and that area still has sensitivity also sometimes or sometimes I feel the teeth is not fixed correctly, I mean it's shaking. Can that affect the teeth adjacent to it?
I am 39 years male. I have observed a growth of 1cm under my tongue on saliva-gland. What is this and whom should I consult with?
I am suffering from mouth ulcers from 15 days. May I know reàsons for mouth ulcers and how to cure permanently from this problem. Please advise.
My wife is 3 month during her pregnancy. She has frequent acid reflux symptoms and no desire to eat. Last one week she has got mouth ulcers too. How should I take care of her during this time.
I have so many pain in my teeth. Doctor only given medicine but it's only work as a pain killer please suggest me a good doctor.
Dry mouth or Xerostomia is characterized by the drying of the mouth as a result of reduced saliva secretion. Secretion of an adequate amount of saliva helps in chewing & swallowing of food which in turn creates a healthy oral cavity. A recent study showed that women have more chances of getting a dry mouth as compared to men. If not diagnosed on time, dry mouth might lead to mouth infections, severe damage to the teeth enamel and gingivitis.
The symptoms of dry mouth include, but are not limited to:
- Craving for water in regular intervals.
- Swollen tongue.
- Dry eye.
- Significant trouble while swallowing, speaking or chewing along with disturbing bad breath.
- Severe headaches and formations of ulcers in the mouth
1. This condition might occur as a side effect of:
a. Other serious conditions such as GERD, Alzheimer's disease, HIV/AIDS etc.
b. Side effects of medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation therapy; this might result in significant damage to the salivary glands.
c. Side effects of drugs prescribed for diarrhea, nausea, asthma, obesity, depression, Parkinson's disease etc.
2. Abnormal consumption of marijuana, crystal methamphetamine and tobacco might cause dry mouth.
3. It can occur during pregnancy and breastfeeding, dry mouth can be a common occurrence because of acute dehydration.
4. Sleep apnea, snoring and breathing through your mouth instead of the nose on a daily basis might induce dry mouth.
5. Severe damage to the nerves might result in dry mouth conditions.
- A healthy amount of water consumption, about 3 liters every day, will help to keep the mouth wet.
- Application of toothpaste and mouthwashes containing fluoride twice a day will help to keep the mouth moist.
- You should change the dosages of medicines after consulting your doctor if Xerostomia is primarily occurring as a result of side effect of the drugs.
- Prescribed dosage of medicines such as "Pilocarpine" might induce increased saliva secretion.
- Try breathing through the nose instead of your mouth to avoid Xerostomia.