Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vd Hemal Dodia to be very helpful. Thanks
Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and drVd Hemal Dodia still takes my call in case of any emergency. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my cyst. he can be consulted at Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospitalin bhavnagar. he is the best doctor I have ever consulted.
dr Vd Hemal Dodia is a very nice and caring doctor. The ways he used through his ayurvedic medicine to cure my problem of acne and pimples was super effective. One can find him at Om Ayu: Ayurveda & Panchkarma Hospital in Bhavnagar
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vd Hemal Dodia to be helped me improve my health. Thanx
My brother's age is 21 years nd he suffering from hair fall from 1 year he was having dandruff before but when he used ketomac dandruff was all okay but still suffering from hair fall please advice what he should do.
Is there any side effects of levolin inhaler. I have asthma. Please help me how can I prevent and get relief from asthma permanently.
Doctor .mere face pe black spot PD gye h. Black chaya type Jo ki nose or eyes k niche h kafi cream vagera try kiya pr vo sb uste hta to dete h BT vo chaya fir se PD jati h.or doop m jate Hi or jyada ho jatai h Pzz suguse me some medicine or advice.
Hi I had a good married life just help me from ew days I feel when I start having sex after few minutes my penis become loose why!
How emotions affect our health.
You are not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in every drop.
What did he mean by that. Every cell in our body is intelligent to think and act. We have 60 trillion cellsy in our body and our health depends a lot on the harmonic balance and cohesion of the cells with each other.
- In the movie eat, pray love, julia roberts visits a wise man in bali, and he advises her not to try too hard to meditate. In fact he suggests that meditation is nothing but smiling and the line that is a kicker, is" smile with your liver"
- If you believe that this is just a metaphor, lets look at the other end of the spectrum to prove just how crucial this is.
- Let us say you hold a negative emotion towards somebody, something or some event in your life. Each time you think of that your whole body re-lives the emotional upheaval of that association.
- Your mind doesn't have a mind of its own, and doesn't know if the event is happening in real time or it is being replayed. So it produces the same stress hormones. Each and every cell of your body starts feeling the same emotion of let us say" hatred" towards that event, person or experience all over again.
- The body is not at ease. This is a state where the condition of dis-ease sets in.
- If you continue to live in that state, your cells are now getting conditioned to live in the same state.
- The upanishads talk about *" yatha pinde tatha brahmande"* as is the atom so is the universe.
- Health of a person, depends on how well all the systems of the body and the *60 trillion cells* play the melody of harmony together.
- When the cells are living in a state of hatred, they soon start exhibiting that with each other and killing healthy cells in the body. This leads to many forms of auto immune disease.
- Like rumi said. You are not a drop in the ocean, you are an ocean in every drop.
- Be careful of your thoughts, your feelings and your emotions.
- Forgive people, not because they deserve it, but because you need it. Stay happy, stay healthy.
I love pizza but they aren't really good for health, so how many pizza per month is safe or good for health.
My friend is suffering from cold. Whenever he eats or drink cold he gets cold why is this and how it can be cured.
I have gas problem most of the time and it does not pass completely and due to this I feel lazy and due to this I think I have other problem also such as constipation. Please suggest cause and solution of this problem. I am taking triphala churna at night as suggested by the ayurvedic doctor. However gas problem does not resolved. Please tell how to get complete rid of that problem.
My mom height is around 4.7 ft and my dad height is around 5.8 ft and I am boy & my height is 5.3 ft at the age of 19. My question is how long can l grow and at what age?
Hey doctor. My age is 22 nd my height if 5.3.is it possible to increase my height either by taking medicines such as height or any other way?
Sir I have do vomiting at every morning brush time in my vomiting is liquid fog type please say that I have which type of disease and what is solution of this.
Runny nose is a condition when one’s nostrils keep on discharging a fluid. This happens due to congestion and inflammation of the linings of nasal passages and sinuses and is caused mostly by a viral infection known as common cold. Allergy or Sinus infection lead to the swelling of inner linings of nose and sinus. Inflammation caused by virus increases seepage of fluid from the blood vessels into the lining of the nose and also into the nose. This leads to swelling up of nose lining resulting into blockage of air flow and a runny nose.
One can refer to some safe and natural home remedies for runny nose that can give relief from this very uncomfortable condition and help expel the fluid comfortably. If one is experiencing other symptoms like a fever, cough, and or sore throat in addition to runny nose, then visit doctor to treat the underlying cause. Try to determine the reason for a runny nose as the causes of runny noses dictate the potential cure. If it is due to allergies then one can take antihistamine and if is due to cold/sickness then take steam and use decongestants. If it dues to clogging then blow nose and try and clear the irritant. Most of the times, it can be due to sleep deprivation.
- One must clean out nose regularly by blowing it through when the nose is runny. If one is not able to get the irritant out of your nostrils, try nasal irrigation product.
- Gently massage nose and area between eyes and earlobes to ease sinus pressure to slow down the flow of a runny nose. Apply light pressure to each nostril, closing and opening them slowly followed by rubbing above eyes and on ear lobes.
- Use steam to ease discomfort by reducing the mucus produced by runny noses. One can take a hot shower or bath, turn on a humidifier, or lean over a bowl of hot water.
- Try medication and supplements to further manage symptoms. There are a variety of prescription and over the counter medication to help manage runny nose. Nasal sprays, containing olopatadine, vapour rubs and topical decongestants, Magnesium and zinc supplements can help open up cells and nasal passageway.
- Apply pressure down ten times on the corner of the nose very gently to keep one’s nose from getting worse. This pressure point can help alleviate sinus congestion and headaches that are due to colds and allergies. The nose should be almost closed each time pressure is applied to the area. The same procedure needs to be done on the area just above
- Use salt water to flush out the nasal passages, freeing up mucus. One can either use a syringe or other product designed for nasal irrigation. Soak a hand towel in hot water and place it on the face to alleviate sinus pressure and open up the nasal passages.
- A supplement of Magnesium 400mg oral pills can help blood vessels dilate and restore blood vessel responsiveness in the mucous producing glands. Oral Zinc supplements of 15mg benefits intracellular pathways that cause secretions like mucous.
Hello my age 22 and I had sex last night but I have failed bcz of early ejaculation I was just kissing her nd just ejaculate its so embarrassing pls hlp me.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
The chronic fatigue syndrome is commonly known as fatigue, which is caused by the build-up of toxins, resulting in disconnect between mind, body and spirit. Ayurvedic treatment is holistic, and includes meditation, diet, massage, breathing techniques and herbal therapies. The top priority is to reduce the toxins along with incorporating immune-supportive therapies. Once the toxins are removed, one should go on a cleansing diet, followed by 'Panchakarma', a more extensive detoxification process involving herbal therapies and massage oils. The final stage consists of herbal therapy to help restore vitality and energy.
The herb Ashwagandha prolongs life, combat diseases and protects both body and mind from stress. It restores energy and improves the muscular and neurological functions of patients suffering from fatigue. It assists in regulating sleep cycles, boost the immune system and reduces anxiety and depression. It’s antidepressant effect is equal to that of imipramine and it reduced brain levels of tribulin, a chemical marker of anxiety. Even modern scientific studies are now supporting its use as both a mood stabilizer and an anti-anxiety therapy. When used in conjunction with other herbs, Ashwagandha restores brain's level of natural antioxidants and measurably reduces the oxidative stress that contributes to chronic fatigue.
Rhodiola rosea, has been used in Ayurveda to restore neurological function, reduce fatigue, enhance energy, restore natural sleeping patterns and alleviate depression. It increases strength and stamina while promoting mental clarity without serious adverse effects.
Brahmi or Indian pennywort has been praised in Ayurveda as great option to treat Alzheimer’s disease and chronic fatigue syndrome. It has relaxing effect on veins, allowing an enhanced blood flow in addition to supporting mental clarity, concentration and focus.
Ashwagandha, rhodiola and brahmi are generally safe, but they can interact with other herbal remedies, prescribed medications and supplements. It is best to consult a trusted doctor before using these herbs to treat fatigue and follow dosage instructions carefully.
Herbs are only a small part of the Ayurvedic approach to healing. It has to be coupled with simple dietary and lifestyle changes which can speed up recovery time. Chronic fatigue can be a frustrating, baffling and debilitating condition, but one don’t have to let it control your life.
The fatigue can be classified into mental fatigue, emotional fatigue and physical fatigue. Ayurveda recommends vata-pacifying diet and daily routine, in addition to early bed and avoidance of mental work right before bed. The emotional fatigue can be tackled with Pitta-pacifying diet and daily routine, organic rose petal spread and regular meals. Kapha pacifying diet and daily routine is extremely helpful when one is suffering from physical fatigue. Most people have found natural Ayurvedic remedies to be safe and got relief with that work to remove toxins and bring the body back into balance and restore to health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.