Doctor in Kiran Neuropsychiatry Care
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Kiran Neuropsychiatry CareYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Keyur Parmar to be very helpful. It is very helpful information. I should figured out first cause and then i will contact you personaly. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Keyur Parmar to be very helpful. Thank You Doctor So Much For $haring Your knowledge
Consulted for sexual problems... Sir is having excellent knowledge, and very friendly. Satisfied with his consultation...
Dr. Keyur Parmar provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks alot sir i already gave her pills.
Friendly n humble..
There is a general misconception about impotence and erectile dysfunction being the same things. But it is not true as impotence is incapability to conceive and erectile dysfunction is incapability of penis to eract properly and incapability of sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction patients may have the capacity of conceiving if treated.
If you have a problem in achieving an erection more than 70% of the times when you want to have sex, you are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Disruption of blood flow in the body or disruption in hormonal secretion and nerve supply to the body
Vascular and neurological causes
Occurrence of a disease known as atherosclerosis, which is caused due to smoking and diabetes. In this case, the arteries in the penis get narrowed and clogged.
Nerve damage because of a previous surgery around the pelvis area
Smoking, excessive drinking and substance abuse
The reactions and side effects of certain medicines
Several psychological factors such as depression, excessive stress, tension, and performance anxiety, which reduce libido
Poor communication with the sexual partner
Intake of several medicines such as alpha adrenergic blockers, beta blockers, chemotherapy medications and central nervous system depressants
Treatment for erectile dysfunction
Different treatments may be used to treat erectile dysfunction. These include the following:
Medication: A group of drugs known as PDE-5 or phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Vacuum devices: Vacuum erection devices help in providing an erection in men. A mechanical procedure is involved where the penis is made rigid using a vacuum pump sealed around it. This device draws blood and an erection becomes possible.
Surgical treatment: Penile implants can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. Mechanical implants are used, which help to keep the penis hard. A vascular surgery is another option, which incorporates the correction of blood vessels responsible for erectile dysfunction.
Natural treatment: There are a number of lifestyle changes that help a man naturally treat erectile dysfunction. Regular exercising, especially weight-bearing ones, not only aids in increasing blood flow, but also improves production of testosterone. Following a balanced diet with more intake of fruits and vegetables, limiting alcohol and avoiding smoking also generate positive results.
The term impotence and erectile dysfunction are quite related as they indicate the same conditions. However, today the term erectile dysfunction is more popular over the term impotence. In case you experience any of the symptoms of this condition, you should consult a doctor immediately.
Premature ejaculation can be cured easily, if identified at an early stage and all it requires is the complete cooperation from the person affected. As this is a delicate condition for any person to talk freely or openly about their sexual problem with others. But an open mind and real intention to overcome this issue is much essential criteria to cure the premature ejaculation for any men. Though the causes differ from one individual to other the remedial measures can be utilized by all.
Top five methods to cure premature ejaculation
- Squeeze method: Squeeze is a simple and effective method to treat premature ejaculation. The tip of the penis is held tightly when the person gets the feel to ejaculation with slight pressure so as to create the closure of the urethral opening from expelling the semen. Regular practicing of this method cause to extent the time of ejaculation gradually.
- Start and stop method: In this method the stop acts as a reference for the sexual act when the person feels the temptation to ejaculate. They are advised to divert them self with any other topic like sports and give a pause to sexual desires. This helps to retain your ejaculation and increases the withholding capacity of the individual.
- Exercises: Kegel’s exercise helps to strengthen the perineal muscles and increases the capacity of the muscle to sustain the erection and hold the semen for long duration of time. Any exercise that works on the perineal muscles is helpful to cure premature ejaculation.
- Diet and life style changes: Healthy food habit is much essential for healthy living. Increase the intake of milk, nuts, cereals, fishes that are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and bananas as they are responsible for increasing the sex hormone level in your body. Life style changes include quitting smoking, alcohol and narcotic drug abuse. Daily regular exercise for at least 30 minutes helps to keep physically fit and active.
- Trying different position: Change in the regular position with different other positions like female superior, doggy style, knees position and side to side position are best helpful for premature ejaculation. This position causes minimal strain over the penis and thereby delays the ejaculation of the semen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Masturbation is very common and most people indulge in it at some stage or the other in their lives. With online content becoming the main research material, there are lots of myths about masturbation in both men and women. Read on to know some of the common myths and facts about this in males and females.
Myth vs. Fact #1: The common myth is that men who masturbate regularly will have erectile dysfunction. The reality is that the body gets used to certain types of touch, like your own hand or vibrations, and therefore achieving pleasure with a partner may require slight practice and time. It, however, does not cause erectile dysfunction per se. It is a common belief that people who masturbate are sexually exhausted and would not be able to perform when actually with a partner. This is not true, for as long as the person is stimulated and desires sex, they can indulge in it with no cap on the number of instances that a person can be involved in the act.
Myth vs. Fact #2: Indulging in masturbation is an abnormal part of sexual growth. Though most would not admit it, there are anonymous studies which reveal a large number of people (about 70% of the boys and 60% of the girls) in the age group of 15 to 18 indulge in masturbation. This indicates that it is a very normal part of growing up. Children should be educated that it is normal to touch and explore the genitals, but should know the limitations.
Myth vs. Fact #3: People in relationships do not masturbate. Whether single or in a relationship, people masturbate, and this does not mean they are unhappy in their relationships. Depending on the levels of sexual desire and stimulation, some would indulge in masturbation despite being in a healthy relationship with a partner. Some people could indulge in the act together, which also has benefits like avoiding pregnancy.
Myth vs. Fact #4: Masturbation has no good effects. Just as sex acts as a good stress buster, masturbation does too. The good health benefits of masturbation include better sleep, reduced levels of stress and tension, improved concentration, reduced headaches, increased self-esteem, and an overall happy being. In women, this also helps improve vaginal dryness, which is a major cause of painful vaginal sex.
Myth vs. Fact #5: Masturbation has emotional side effects. Over indulgence surely can affect work, school, or social life, but it is not true for everybody. If that is the case, the person requires counselling. Else, it is a part of normal growing up and does not cause any physical or mental problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Myth vs, Fact #6: Masturbation causes weaknesses and losses of minerals and vitamins by the means of loss of semen. But it is completely false as semen masturbation does not cause any harm to the body, penis, sexual organs or your mind and is a completely normal and safe practice. Basically semen production occurs in our body 24x7x365 days and humans don't have storage organ for semen. So, it has to come out either of 3 ways, via masturbation or intercourse or night fall. There are no losses of vitamins or minerals in this activity.
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetime and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
- Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
- Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
- Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
- Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
- Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. Good luck!