Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in bhatkal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. ManjuYour feedback matters!
I am facing some respiratory problem recently due to smoking. I am trying really hard to quit but I can't. What should I do?
I went to a pool party yesterday I got some water in my mouth and nose and woke up with a sore throat and Hardly could breathe.
I can stand till 10 mins so do I have premature ejaculation problem I want to know methods to delay ejaculation Exercises or herpes or ayurvedic will work. Do kegel exercise help in PE.
Hello, I am 21 years old. The thing is there is a nerve on back of my leg which is little swalen up. It has not come recently but it's from past many years. People say there is a separate sac for that to wear it but I don't even one. Sometimes I get little pain that's it. Do this effect me in future? If yes what is the medicine should I take and what is that socks name? please suggest. Tq.
Im using potrate mb6 from two days for 3-4 mm renal calculus (right kidney) which found in usg, pain travelled from abdomen to top right of groin and I still have mild pain (pulsating) at middle right of abdomen. How long does stones take to get out of my system?
I am 21 years old male. My penis foreskin does not go totally back and when I try doing it it hurts me a bit. I am trying to get my foreskin back when its not erect and when I am having a shower. I am worried because I am a virgin and never had sex before. Will the girls get satisfied and can I have sex without my foreskin totally going back? Please help me thanks. Seeking for a help urgently.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I am suffering from allergy of nose cold from last 10 years. I get cold very fast when I wake up sometimes are due to dust or infection. So please reply what to do so I can relief from this pain.
Doctor, I want to increase my ejaculation time in sex And satisfied my partner Please tell any type of conditions I am ready to do.
I am 28 year old from Delhi india. I have stomach disorder from last 20 days. I mean I have near-liquid diarrhea flecked with mucus three to 4 times daily. First my left side of stomach pain start then I have to go bathroom. I am loosing my weight and also I have weakness. At starting I had taken metronidazole tablet for 3 days but that didn't cure. What should I do.
I am having some problem with urine frequency and lower pressure of urine and have to apply more force while passing urine. Is there any need to go for any prostate test etc. While I am having sound sleep of 6-8 hrs and not waking up for the urination. Please suggest me some remedy, proper diet and exercise.
Hlw doctor. My wife is suffering from pcos. She always take medicine for periods. If she do not take medicine periods does not comes for five to six months. After periods egg is also not generated. Kindly suggest best medicine and confirmation test which proves about egg.
Basis of my doctor's suggestion I went through blood test for sugar level and result is very high i. E. 280 which is very high now I want to control the sugar level hence please good medicines and precautions to cure high sugar. Thanks.
Dr. mere liver me swelling hai, khana hazam nahi hota hai, pure body me gas bhar jati hai, vomiting aur nausea lagta hai and depressed rehta hun, kaam me man nahi lagta h.
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.