Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bharuch and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pinjal Sukhadia
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Pinjal SukhadiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have a problem in my knee. Every day when I awake then few hours pain in my knee .After few hours it's reduce the pain. Also I check up with doctor which is near to me. When I take medicine then only pain reduce. So, please give same idea about it.
Fore feet muscle pain sudden of one foot-i am diabetic, static job, undergone open heart surgery and taking glycomet-1 mg, atorva ecosprin-40, met xl-25, plavigril daily, why so much pain, the reason and medication for that, whom I have to consult - physician or ortho doctor.
My father has very pain in back side of head and above the neck. Very medicine take but no any recovery in pain. Some reply Thanks.
I have pain in heels of feet. Painful in the morning when I get up or prolonged standing while cooking. I find the side of heels to be swollen. Mcp slippers don't seem to help. I recently found my vitamin d to be below normal though calcium is normal. My thyroid levels and hemoglobin are normal. Checked above because my weight increased considerably post delivery and currently lactating. Please suggest some permanent remedy for heel pain.
My mother is suffering with pain in her back which goes to her ankles through back of legs since 2 years. I consulted so many. Doctors. Everybody has his own opinion. She is still in pain. Please tell me what should I do ?
I am 26 years and I am having chronic pain on my shoulder please advise for my son I am 59 and having bp from last week onwards.
Hello sir, I want to ask you one thing 1. I am going to office then after I sit for a long time then in my legs there is too much pain. I can't understand what is this. I consulted a doctor he said in your body some tips off I don't know what he says, what shall I do? Please advise.
Hello I am 34 year old. My question is that after jogging 10 to 15 minutes or walking half an hour cramps starts to appear in my calf. What should I do.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!