Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Choose City. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jitesh Patel
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jitesh PatelYour feedback matters!
My homocysteine level was 10, took folvite mb for 3 months, now value is 40. Should I stop taking folvite mb capsule. Please advice.
I am a 23 year old male. I have 3 problems which concerns about my sexual life, which I am about to start in couple of months. So I started masturbation when I was 14. 1) Since at that time I ejaculate within 30 second [15 seconds most of the time].till now it has not changed. 2) My Penis size is 8 cm long when it get full erection. It is the sme size when I was 14. Is there any chance I could increase its size? 3) I have this fluid pre-cum (got the word from net, which comes out in an unusual manner. I mean most of the time after urination. All these three remains the same till now after about 10 years. Is there any chance these 3 could be connected. Is there any solution to these 3 problems. I am more concerned about my penis size. Is there any chance I could increase it's size?
How to reduce weight in three months. And make slimmer body for being fit in regular life. My normal routine in not very interesting sitting in home and doing nothing.
Since 4 days. I am sleeping for just 5-6 hours. Is it good for me? how many hours to sleep for better health?
My left eye has been red and pain continue and also water comingwhen pain is increase. When light come direct on eye than the pain is increase .this happen since two days.
I am 50 year old male, even if i do not have cold ,i feel wheazing sound in evening/night which is irritating.I do have a little sinus problem as well. Further i have bad breath also. Plaese help
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.