Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bharuch. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu PatelYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 male. A month ago a rainy insect crawled on my face & eyes & it created a wound like situation, it got cured now but marks still remained. What should I do doctor.
One of the doctor told me to apply rose hip oil only for 5 min What will happen if I apply rose hip oil on face for more than 10 mins?
Hi, my skin is very sensitive. Very frequently I face itching on my face and forehead, doctors says I have allergy of hair oil and I should not use it, also he said that I should avoid to go outside in daytime. Wha I came to know frm my experience is that I have some allergy of shaving cream, I have changed my shaving cream but it dosent solve this. Pl help me what should I do?
Im 45 years, in march I got detected for Melasma, pigmentation on the skin, cheeks in the face. Using Go lite night cream, morning banana, trenaxa tablet- 500 mg OD, now started laser therapy- 2 sittings. But black areas are still visible. Also trying homeopathy. Pl advice.
White patches, my mother took many medicines to cover-up this but nothing happened has been seen yet, the patches are spreading from last 4-5 years The areas that are affected - legs, hands, uppr lip area, please suggest any thing so that it would be fine, I couldn't want to see these patches to my mother's face.
I have prostate mild enlargement and weight is 31gms. So what can I do for this problem? If it's neccesory to surgery? Or avoid by tablets?
I'm suffering with itchy red rashes spreading over the body, any medications pls? Is it urticaria (not chronic, suffering from a week.
Hi I'm a male or boy can we use gals or women skin product like creams, face wash, sunscreens and other skin of women or gals for our skin for our face and body please tel me yes or no just give me the answer yes or no tht can we use women's or gals skin products for our skin for our face and body please tel me yes or no? Plz.
I am suffering from black lips from three months. Day by day my lips r getting black. please guide me n help me.
When I was 14 years old. I got many boils on my legs which after break. They leaved spots which looks weird. So tell me the solution?
I am 40 years old and I am suffering from severe itching. The skin colour had turned dark and it is peeling near armpits. Is it psoriasis,
I am 20 years old girl my face is getting worse with oil, pimples, and acne, holes suggest me something please I want normal skin in a month.
I have many black and brown spot on all over my face. I have try every possible thing but it remain same? What I should do?
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.